Sunday Ticket Question | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Ticket Question

Why pay Direct tv 200+ a month to get Sunday ticket for free. When I can spend 125 a month for the same channels and 250 for the ticket.
Damn I never paid that much for direct tv. Honestly. I averaged around 140 to 150. With yearly discounts Then got free nfl ticket. Free mlb pass too. Maybe others didn’t get that deal but for me I paid less overall with direct tv. Plus. This year the streaming didn’t work. A few times. That didn’t happen with direct tv.

Did you get special channels because you paid 200 dollars a month? I admit there customer service was annoying but YouTube doesn’t even have a customer service line.

Damn I never paid that much for direct tv. Honestly. I averaged around 140 to 150. With yearly discounts Then got free nfl ticket. Free mlb pass too. Maybe others didn’t get that deal but for me I paid less overall with direct tv. Plus. This year the streaming didn’t work. A few times. That didn’t happen with direct tv.

Did you get special channels because you paid 200 dollars a month? I admit there customer service was annoying but YouTube doesn’t even have a customer service line.
I had whatever package that had like 125 channels. With the sports package and HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime. And it was over 200 a month. Know I have YTTV, Prime, HBOmax , and Pea**** and it’s about half of what Direct TV costs.

Yep, just paid for it. We’re ready. Still cheaper than what DirecTV was charging. I also like the option of paying the full charge upfront.
Well worth it to me, considering the high level of entertainment football provides in my home.

What's LE? lol
message board law enforcement, thread joke of sorts. I paid for the student ticket and he was asking if I was a student and in short a scammer of sorts...all in good spirit I hope, otherwise i'm flipping the bird and not the Philly one

Last edited:
So it was actually pretty easy to get the current year discount being a previous year customer for stand alone Sunday Ticket with YouTube.

I just needed to cancel my current membership which was from last year set to auto renew in August this year (when I purchased it previously). Then click renew membership and all the discount options popped up. Looks like you have until July 22 to sign up.

Screenshot_20240515-191943~2.png

So it was actually pretty easy to get the current year discount being a previous year customer for stand alone Sunday Ticket with YouTube.

I just needed to cancel my current membership which was from last year set to auto renew in August this year (when I purchased it previously). Then click renew membership and all the discount options popped up. Looks like you have until July 22 to sign up.

View attachment 170652
Exactly what I did. Have a note on calendar to cancel once season is over so I can get discount again

View attachment 170652H
Doesn’t look like you got the 100 bucks off. Mine was showing 389 with red zone called them up and got it for 289 with red zone.

Back
Top Bottom