The Eich Factor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Eich Factor

Jamesw

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Scenario:
1. You are an apprentice brick layer in the construction industry. After your apprenticeship ends you are hired part time by a construction company with a new Foreman. Your first building season isnt easy with limited action, but you are "paying your dues getting experience.

2. The next season you have a new Foreman who asks you to do concrete work. Its new to you but you happily agree. Its not easy and you make some mistakes but you learn and by seasons end realize your work is pretty good for a novice.

3. The next season, yet another new Foreman, allows you to continue as a concrete worker. Then suddenly, the framer next to you gets hurt and you are asked to be the Framing expert for the entire project. You have no experience framing, but you accept this and try your best. Learning as you go.

This has been Eich's experience as a Dolphin! I realize that Eich has become the latest polarizing lightening rod of opinions on FH, but I don't think he deserves the **** that many toss at him given the circumstances. And I do think he can be a quality G if given some stability.

I can dig this analogy.

Although I think the problem *seemingly* is they’ve tried moving him around not because of need, but because he has sucked at everything he’s tried. So they try new spots hoping he’d be better than the last one… still sucks.

We've kicked this around...

Does anyone here have a subscription to the pff metrics so we can see his numbers for his Guard play?

Scenario:
1. You are an apprentice brick layer in the construction industry. After your apprenticeship ends you are hired part time by a construction company with a new Foreman. Your first building season isnt easy with limited action, but you are "paying your dues getting experience.

2. The next season you have a new Foreman who asks you to do concrete work. Its new to you but you happily agree. Its not easy and you make some mistakes but you learn and by seasons end realize your work is pretty good for a novice.

3. The next season, yet another new Foreman, allows you to continue as a concrete worker. Then suddenly, the framer next to you gets hurt and you are asked to be the Framing expert for the entire project. You have no experience framing, but you accept this and try your best. Learning as you go.

This has been Eich's experience as a Dolphin! I realize that Eich has become the latest polarizing lightening rod of opinions on FH, but I don't think he deserves the **** that many toss at him given the circumstances. And I do think he can be a quality G if given some stability.
We’ll see. He’ll have competition, and a chance to prove it. I don’t think he has a very high ceiling though at any position, but I am rooting for him and hopeful he takes a leap from last year.

Scenario:

🤣

for those who want Eich cut, who'd be the backup center if he does?.....need to have an option there. he said before that RG is his best position and at this point I think he's the starting RG unless he gets beaten by someone in camp but even if that happens, it's hard to find a guy that can play anywhere along the line......last year he was on a walking boot after games and yet he'd play the next game which is more we can say for some of the other players we had.

How was he a 2nd round pick? He has to have some ability. He will have his opportunity to play RG which he has said is his best position fit. Since this is the last year of his rookie contract, its sink or swim time for him.

Back
Top Bottom