The Guard Position | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Guard Position

Williams was terrific. But watch the 3-4 games where Achane was healthy, and Wynn was the LG. 14 yards per carry… Wynn out… nowhere near that produce, though Williams was still active. Maybe watch as opposed to asking me about figures?
I watched. Every snap of every Dolphins game. I just thought you may have found a source of the ypc broken down by which gap.

Not hearsay. Hit up Barry Jackson at the Herald, or anyone at the Denver Post.
BJack and any Denver writer are not the horse's mouth. I guess for any Denver OLs from 2022 to quote their opinion of Barry publically, it would be unrealistic to expect. Seldom does any player speak ill of any coach directly in the media. It is always someone said that someone said. Doesn't that make it hearsay?

it sounds like they are not completely writing off connor williams. the whole things seems odd. feels like there should be more clarity. badly injured and done for good, out for the year but back next year for someone, or back this year at some point:

▪ Here’s the full extent of what McDaniel and Grier said recently about free agent center Connor Williams: Grier: “He’s working on his rehab, taking care of himself and getting himself healthy. So that’s the only update we have. We’ve heard he’s doing well. I know a couple of our guys saw him recently. He’s doing well, but he’s focused on his rehab right now.” When McDaniel: “When I talk to him, it’s more about being healthy and deciding that when he feels good, but it’s more just about spending time with his family and getting his body right. So he’s in great spirits.” There’s a possibility that Williams could sit out the 2024 season because of the severity of his knee injury sustained in the Monday night game against Tennessee last December. Miami has moved ahead with Aaron Brewer as its center.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article287816110.html#storylink=cpy

Back
Top Bottom