Tyreek got me laughing with this one. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek got me laughing with this one.

The people who make these kinds of videos are the worst

And just how his voice is too. Just so annoying

*walks up to Adam Sandler on the street asking what he does for a living*

Shut the f*** up. No one thinks you’re cool doing these videos on social media
I agree, unfortunately it looks like the 25,221Instagoobers who liked the post disagree with us @Travis34 . Everybody is a star now I guess....

We're talking bout practice, practice? Practice?

We've come a long way since then, huh AI?

Now wer're talking bout pumping gas? Lol...seriously?

Off-season boredom has certainly set in lol...pumping gas...and people are impressed by that...wow lol!

You knew a guy with that voice wouldn’t know who Tyreek Hill was. 😂

We're talking bout practice, practice? Practice?

We've come a long way since then, huh AI?

Now wer're talking bout pumping gas? Lol...seriously?

Off-season boredom has certainly set in lol...pumping gas...and people are impressed by that...wow lol!
Not impressed by pumping gas per say but even mega millionaires like him having to do same boring stuff we do.

It makes us jealous normal folk feel better about out shitty lives. Apparently 😂

Lin Manuel Miranda Love GIF by Tony Awards

plumbers can actually make some good money though. If I could go back I would have went into a trade like plumbing, instead of wasting thousands of dollars on a bachelors degree. Worst advice I ever got growing up was "Just go to college and get a degree in something" from numerous teachers and my family.

plumbers can actually make some good money though. If I could go back I would have went into a trade like plumbing, instead of wasting thousands of dollars on a bachelors degree. Worst advice I ever got growing up was "Just go to college and get a degree in something" from numerous teachers and my family.
You got that right! Blue collar jobs are looked down on in our society for some idiotic reason. Everyone is running to college to come out of school with mountains of debt to earn $65k/yr. A good plumber with decent work ethic and a good head for business could easily double that.

Additionally, there's a shortage of good blue collar workers. When I call a plumber, I hold my breath hoping they not only show up on time, but show up at all; the benefit of lower competition.

He also got these football clinic campers with this one.

You got that right! Blue collar jobs are looked down on in our society for some idiotic reason. Everyone is running to college to come out of school with mountains of debt to earn $65k/yr. A good plumber with decent work ethic and a good head for business could easily double that.

Additionally, there's a shortage of good blue collar workers. When I call a plumber, I hold my breath hoping they not only show up on time, but show up at all; the benefit of lower competition.
Yeah was having this discussion with my computer gaming obsessed sons who talk about AI this and that....

I said all good. Call AI when your water line is broken and your house is on fire.

I remember back in college, my buddies g/f (now wife of like 25 years was driving) she's a blond, she pulled into a full service gas station, he was like "what the hell, you are pay 30 cent more a gallon" (or whatever it was, but quite a bit more for 1998). So some dude is pumping gas, while 2 decent sized fully capable guys were sitting in the car like "dont look at us, we know how to pump gas" dont try to take our man cards. But i havent seen one in NC in ages and dont ever even recall one in my home town of monroe

Back
Top Bottom