Who’s your top 5 most improved Dolphins for 2024 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who’s your top 5 most improved Dolphins for 2024

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
Love to see the growth in players based on their talent level and their work ethic, those two things combined allow players to reach their full potential. So based on those two things and the 2nd year in our offensive system I’ll list mine

5) Jalen Ramsey: finally in a system that will allow the obvious, something old dumb fart Fangio didn’t realize. We will now see one of thee most talented all around football players and his talent be exploited on a football field. We were promised this by our new coach .

4) Robert Jones, I know he’s been working very hard this off-season losing weight and serious strength training so maybe it’s enough to hold off the mighty Driscoll. ( never watched the guy)

3) Devon Achane, hi level talent meets bigger stronger faster training, all with humility, I like to bet on those traits to improve.

2) Jalen Waddle, keep seeing this kid working with everyone and their mom, and working solo. The talent and speed are hi level, he’s working very hard all the time, this is the year he gives Hill a run as top producer.

1) Austin Jackson, First off lest we forgot how physically talented this man is, not sure I’ve seen a transformation this extreme, he’s got to be about 310 lbs of pure apex specimen. I see him becoming an elite right tackle this year and making Grier proud he took him when we did.

Love to see the growth in players based on their talent level and their work ethic, those two things combined allow players to reach their full potential. So based on those two things and the 2nd year in our offensive system I’ll list mine

5) Jalen Ramsey: finally in a system that will allow the obvious, something old dumb fart Fangio didn’t realize. We will now see one of thee most talented all around football players and his talent be exploited on a football field. We were promised this by our new coach .

4) Robert Jones, I know he’s been working very hard this off-season losing weight and serious strength training so maybe it’s enough to hold off the mighty Driscoll. ( never watched the guy)

3) Devon Achane, hi level talent meets bigger stronger faster training, all with humility, I like to bet on those traits to improve.

2) Jalen Waddle, keep seeing this kid working with everyone and their mom, and working solo. The talent and speed are hi level, he’s working very hard all the time, this is the year he gives Hill a run as top producer.

1) Austin Jackson, First off lest we forgot how physically talented this man is, not sure I’ve seen a transformation this extreme, he’s got to be about 310 lbs of pure apex specimen. I see him becoming an elite right tackle this year and making Grier proud he took him when we did.
So, before this offseason, he hadn't been working very hard with losing weight or strength training? What is your source of this info that this offseason he took the hard work up a notch or two?

I'm not sure we are saying who was or is going to be but here is my hope:

1) Liam Eichenberg
2) Channing Tindall
3) Cam Smith
4) Achane
5) A Jax
who’s going to be for this upcoming season

who’s going to be for this upcoming season
So then I would say:

1) Agree 100% on A Jax, he is on the rise big time.

2) Achane about to explode this year.

3) Eli Campbell, I think with the third safety getting run in this scheme he will see time and impress.

4) Eich, hope meeting prediction, think he performs well and it's going to be at RG.

5) Cam Smith, actual playing time and he will improve a lot.

1.Tua when he starts dominating against the top teams. Chiefs . Bills etc
2.Cam Smith all the talk of his training camp was that he looked ready to help. Fangio deserves the Eagles fans.
3.Holland as with the signing of Poyer allows him to play up yo his potential.
4. Achane. A full season to show off his all round game running catching 10 plus tds
5.Jackson. starts to show dominant traits and takes more a leadership role having been through the ups and downs.

So then I would say:

1) Agree 100% on A Jax, he is on the rise big time.

2) Achane about to explode this year.

3) Eli Campbell, I think with the third safety getting run in this scheme he will see time and impress.

4) Eich, hope meeting prediction, think he performs well and it's going to be at RG.

5) Cam Smith, actual playing time and he will improve a lot.
you’ve seen something flash with Campbell in the past?

5. Tua 4. Ramsey 3. Julian Hill 2. Holland 1. Cam Smith
Ahh Julian hill that’s a good one.

I had a really cool convo with him at training camp last year, he was the last player on the field and I was the last fan in the stands, he was suprised I knew his name when he walked over, :), such a humble very large human being..

I told him I believe he would make the team, and he looked to the sky to be grateful :)

Last year I dont know if you looked at him from college, but this is an impressive young man, he’s got some good leadership qualities . There’s a lot of good locker room stuff with him if you want to see.

I really want him to succeed

Multiple years in a row at camp he has lways flashed in the back end.

He's certainly a sound ST's guy, I just think he's been buried on the depth chart and the chance to get some real reps will be this year.

The biggest jump seem to come from year one to year two, although that's not always the case.

With that in mind, Achane would be my first choice with reports of him working to get bigger and stronger.

Hoping for Cam Smith to make a huge jump year two, as I think the opportunity will be there under Weaver.

It would be huge if any young offensive lineman made a leap - Robert Jones, Eichenberg, Hayes.

And, finally what about Tua? Is there any upside still in his game? He has slimmed down, so hopefully Tua can regain some of that sneaky, good athleticism we saw in his Alabama days.

Back
Top Bottom