WR Malik Washington | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Malik Washington

it's by no means a given
Agreed, and that's as it should be.

I think Cracraft is the one who would be toughest to get ahead of - he's definitely on the roster for his blocking ability above all else.

We've really seen nothing from EZ due to his neck issue(s) and his big plays on display in training camp were against guys probably not in the NFL.

I like Berrios, wished he was a Dolphin from the get go, but if the others show out, it's going to be tough to find that roster spot for him.

Nothing you said is wrong but to some here they think every pick we make will be an all pro. They love to use examples of guys that were the exception and not the rule.

For every 6th rounder that becomes an all pro… they’re 1000 other guys you’ve never heard of.

And some of us have actually watched the player quite a bit.

Agreed, and that's as it should be.

I think Cracraft is the one who would be toughest to get ahead of - he's definitely on the roster for his blocking ability above all else.

We've really seen nothing from EZ due to his neck issue(s) and his big plays on display in training camp were against guys probably not in the NFL.

I like Berrios, wished he was a Dolphin from the get go, but if the others show out, it's going to be tough to find that roster spot for him.

Exactly and frankly I don't see why people keep talking about EZ. They drafted not 1 but 2 WRs with limited picks... if they thought EZ was going to be counted on, I don't see that happening... I think they have moved on and if by chance EZ shows something finally...great...but I think the front office has already checked out and will side with the newer healthier draft picks if it's close

I’m gonna be the a-hole and say we should temper our expectations a bit with this guy. Some of you are penciling him in as a productive starting number 3. I think we are a long ass way from that. I’m not saying he sucks or anything but be a little realistic with him getting targets with our WRs, Jonnu etc we get hype about these late round picks every year and 1 in 10 end up making some real noise

Ok fire away lol
IDK that most knowledgeable ppl think he's going to get a large amount of targets, or is a true #3 receiver.

He's a slot. I doubt he sees much, if any, time on the boundary. I can see him making Berrios expendable for our offense.

Last edited:

People thinking he is small are in for a shock, he's basically a ball of muscle at that height and weight. I'm about an inch taller than him and in my twenties I was seriously into weight training. I'm by no means an athlete but when I was in shape at around 5'9 and 200lb I could bench 140KG, squat 190KG and deadlift 230KG all for 5x5. I'm not surprised he breaks so many tackles, he's going to be stronger than a lot of defensive backs.

McDaniel must be loving this pick, he's exactly what Miami needs in the slot.

Back
Top Bottom