Zay Jones? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zay Jones?

jeffc12

Rookie
Reaction score
Jags just released Zay - should he be looked at for WR3? Or did we just accomplish that from Washington (1 of them?:) in the draft?

I'm on the same page I believe - just thought I'd throw the idea out there to get others thoughts

I'd kick the tires for sure. He's a solid player, there's nothing wrong with bringing a guy like Zay Jones to camp to compete. And if not, that's cool too. He'll get an opportunity with another team.

They need another receiver who can line up outside in case Waddle or Hill miss time. I would love Chark and would be fine with OBJ.

They need another receiver who can line up outside in case Waddle or Hill miss time. I would love Chark and would be fine with OBJ.
Zay plays the boundary... He's not exclusively lining up in the slot.

I have no problem kicking the tires on Zay or OBJ.
It's a bit comical that some seasoned vets on this site expect or 6 or 7 rd rookie was to produce.EE where is that guy?!
6 and 7 were far later than many had them getting picked (as high as 2nd but definitely no lower than 4th). They are pissed off about it but that just works to the Fins' advantage. I don't see why they would be confined to the slot--if they can get open in the first place why not on the sidelines?

Back
Top Bottom