Coach McDaniel Living the Dream | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach McDaniel Living the Dream

I'm not wining...just stating FACTS! Be a homer and be satisfied with an underperforming, underachieving one-game-and-out wildcard playoff team. I want a Super Bowl Championship!

You are right, I am a homer!

You are RONG when you call last year's Dolphins an "unperforming, underachieving" team. I'm sure this probably didn't occur to you, but we were literally decimated with injuries to the degree that we had been using 3rd string players in starting roles for the last half of the season. The fact we got the performance out of that group that we did is a credit to our HC and his coaching staff which included several new (to us) coaches, some of whom had joined us that year.

By the way, that was our second year in a row that we made the playoffs with a new HC in his 2nd year, so your description of the Dolphins as a one-game-and-out wildcard playoff team lacked context. I wonder why? - LOL

Are you so foolish as to believe that hyperbole, overstatement and lack of context made your argument meaningful?

If you did you are RONG, again. - LOL

Seriously?? That offense but up big numbers on Denver and other weak teams like that but when facing the Bills, Chiefs, Ravens...how did it fair? On key situations McDaniel got "cute" and blew the game. 1st and 10...run...6yard gain, 2nd and 4...run...3-yard gain. 3rd and 1...pass...incomplete. 4th and 1...pass...incomplete...turnover on downs. That my friend is STUPID play calling! This is just one example of stupid crap he did all year. He's a great play designer but a lousy game manager. Hopefully he will find someone to assist him with that.
For thy millionth time the offence is fine .. fix the o-line , give Tua a lil more time then 2.2 to 2.6 seconds back there ... you know time like all those other teams you mentioned QB`s get with the ball and Miami will be fine . i`d be more worried if i was the Bills about why i couldn`t beat the weak teams , weak teams should be GUARANTEED wins right according to you anyways . Anyways i`m done talkin about this in this thread , you seem to just be itching to just start a war about it so i wont be responding to anymore of your bait . Have a good day .

McDaniel could be the coolest MFer on planet earth, but if he doesn't win a playoff game this season that will be 3 failed seasons in a row. Tick f****** tock. We need to win right now. As Tyreek said the excuses are over.
A lil while ago we couldn`t make the playoffs and now 3 seasons making the playoffs in a row are failed seasons hmmm ok whatever you say .

You are right, I am a homer!

You are RONG when you call last year's Dolphins an "unperforming, underachieving" team. I'm sure this probably didn't occur to you, but we were literally decimated with injuries to the degree that we had been using 3rd string players in starting roles for the last half of the season. The fact we got the performance out of that group that we did is a credit to our HC and his coaching staff which included several new (to us) coaches, some of whom had joined us that year.

By the way, that was our second year in a row that we made the playoffs with a new HC in his 2nd year, so your description of the Dolphins as a one-game-and-out wildcard playoff team lacked context. I wonder why? - LOL

Are you so foolish as to believe that hyperbole, overstatement and lack of context made your argument meaningful?

If you did you are RONG, again. - LOL
They want Super Bowls and are crapping all over the guys that have us closer to that then we have been in a long time . It`s really hard for me to call people like that fans of the team .

Seriously?? That offense but up big numbers on Denver and other weak teams like that but when facing the Bills, Chiefs, Ravens...how did it fair? On key situations McDaniel got "cute" and blew the game. 1st and 10...run...6yard gain, 2nd and 4...run...3-yard gain. 3rd and 1...pass...incomplete. 4th and 1...pass...incomplete...turnover on downs. That my friend is STUPID play calling! This is just one example of stupid crap he did all year. He's a great play designer but a lousy game manager. Hopefully he will find someone to assist him with that.
The Chiefs won the SB which means no team actually put up a lot of yards against their defense. When they played the Ravens and the Bills at the end of the year, they didn’t have Williams or Hunt on the OL and Armstead
Was playing injured as usual. Waddle also did not play in the Ravens and Bills game because he was injured.

It should also be noted that the defense gave up 56 points in the Ravens loss.

So blaming Tua for the losses in the last 3 games is ridiculous. You just need to accept that Tua is going to be the Dolphins starting QB for the next decade or find another team to root for.

Look at that will ya, only those that aren't homers want a Super Bowl Championship!!!

As for underachieving, the Miami Dolphins have exceeded the expected win total set by Vegas as well as MANY of the fans here on FinHeaven and elsewhere. Here's the last couple years for reference.

2023 - 9.5

2022 - 8.5

If anything, they are overachieving with the humongous amount of critical injuries they've sustained.

Anyhow, Eeyore is happier than some people. I'll leave it at that.

A lil while ago we couldn`t make the playoffs and now 3 seasons making the playoffs in a row are failed seasons hmmm ok whatever you say .
A lil while ago this roster was trash and we did not have Tyreek Hill who is the best WR in football. A lil while ago 6 teams made the playoffs instead of 7 out of 16 (almost half). A lil while ago we had Phillips and Chubb healthy, and had their seasons ended in garbage time thanks to the H.C being a complete fool and learning on the job.

You can be happy with being one and done in the playoffs, as if that's some sort of accomplishment but I am not.

People like you were saying "but but but Flores had back to back winning seasons, we're on the right track!". Thank God we got that overrated RAT out of here. I never bought into the B.S hype with that RAT and said so many times before he got s*** canned.

Some people are satisfied with mediocrity, others are not.

Last edited:
The Chiefs won the SB which means no team actually put up a lot of yards against their defense. When they played the Ravens and the Bills at the end of the year, they didn’t have Williams or Hunt on the OL and Armstead
Was playing injured as usual. Waddle also did not play in the Ravens and Bills game because he was injured.

It should also be noted that the defense gave up 56 points in the Ravens loss.

So blaming Tua for the losses in the last 3 games is ridiculous. You just need to accept that Tua is going to be the Dolphins starting QB for the next decade or find another team to root for.
I never mentioned Tua...maybe you should re-read what I wrote.

For thy millionth time the offence is fine .. fix the o-line , give Tua a lil more time then 2.2 to 2.6 seconds back there ... you know time like all those other teams you mentioned QB`s get with the ball and Miami will be fine . i`d be more worried if i was the Bills about why i couldn`t beat the weak teams , weak teams should be GUARANTEED wins right according to you anyways . Anyways i`m done talkin about this in this thread , you seem to just be itching to just start a war about it so i wont be responding to anymore of your bait . Have a good day .
I have never mentioned Tua being the problem! The "cute" play calling and the OL need attention.

Back
Top Bottom