Dan Orlovsky's Opinion on Miami Changed After the Schedule Was Released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Orlovsky's Opinion on Miami Changed After the Schedule Was Released

What is nice is our guys know right now it's gonna be tough. They are probably already working on their cardio so they will be ready for it.

Boing Boing Hololive GIF
;-)

Green Bay, Cleveland and the NYJ.....lol @ Brutal comments.

I think he was suggesting it was beneficial that these "brutal" games are at the end of the season when we'll have Phillips and Chubb closer to full strength.
the good news is that only two teams have ever felt the cold of Kansas City last year.

We should have an edge mentally moving forward

I really like Orlovsky, but using at Cleveland and at NY Jets over the last six games as evidence that Miami’s schedule is brutal is a little hyperbolic. I can’t imagine their schedule could be any tougher than it was at the end of last season.
Miami should be at full strength health wise as long as they don’t suffer any new injuries and I fully expect Miami’s running game to be humming by the second half of the season which will help negotiate the tough weather situations. I’m not worried about the second half of their schedule.

I really like Orlovsky, but using at Cleveland and at NY Jets over the last six games as evidence that Miami’s schedule is brutal is a little hyperbolic. I can’t imagine their schedule could be any tougher than it was at the end of last season.
Miami should be at full strength health wise as long as they don’t suffer any new injuries and I fully expect Miami’s running game to be humming by the second half of the season which will help negotiate the tough weather situations. I’m not worried about the second half of their schedule.
They are brutal because they are cold weather games on the road, games that historically we haven’t performed well in.

They are brutal because they are cold weather games on the road, games that historically we haven’t performed well in.
All road games are tough. It is what it is. I expect Miami’s offense to be diverse enough this season to handle the weather with very few issues.

You just said injuries
Again with the excuses

All road games are tough. It is what it is. I expect Miami’s offense to be diverse enough this season to handle the weather with very few issues.
I think we can all agree that one of the mains things things that has held back this offense is to be able to communicate on the road in a hostile environment.

Adding Wright to the running game, who Carrie’s power and force behind that speed should help the run game, and the run game should travel well.

Back
Top Bottom