McDaniel's call with Malik Washington | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McDaniel's call with Malik Washington

I wouldn't frown on that in the least! Even if he doesn't, he should still see the field a lot since Hill and Waddle only played 50-60% of the snaps.
Exactly, I hope OBJ balls out as does Malik, great problem to have because talented depth is where we were lacking

McDaniel was bitching to Grier about Washington, just like I was bitching on here about him.

Just wait until you guys see him catch a 5 yard out, stuff-arm the guy covering him, truck through the safety and break a 50 yard play.

He brings a new element to our offense. Hes small but he plays like hes 10 feet tall.

Season 2 Football GIF by The Office

So, he has a funny haircut, wears glasses, and is a cool dresser. - LOL

Cracraft is going to be 30 this year and has 25 receptions... in his entire career. I understand liking him... but at what point do you acknowledge that his ceiling is probably as a WR6 and move on?

He blocks well and is a gamer, but do you think anyone would claim him when we waive him. Honestly... I just can't see it.
More likely, we could cut him three or four times and he could bounce back and forth on the PS if he wants one more year.

Hill, Waddle, and Washington1 are absolute locks (if they are healthy). I think Berrios is as well. (His 10.2 yards/punt return was actually 10th in the NFL).

EZ is 24.
Tahj will be 23.

Unless someone gets traded (possible) or one of the above gets injured... that makes 6. If we sign a FA, then Cracraft becomes number 8.

I'll be shocked... SHOCKED if he sticks without a couple camp injuries, but luck to him, he seems like a hard working guy.
Fair point!

Can't be. Grier makes all draft picks. I read it here
Agreed
An absolute crock of sht
McDaniel influencing picks, telling Grier who he wants, complete nonsense
The FH intelligencia tell us (again and again oh and again and again and again and again repeat a squillion times) that Grier drafts, no one else and he’s crepe at it.
How dare McD claim to be involved or Grier state he has input.
Lies I tell you, all lies. Posters on FH say so

Back
Top Bottom