OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport

$8.25M is too much. I would have rather signed DJ Chark for the $5M the Chargers signed him for.

I still want Calais Campbell and Justin Simmons but we can probably only afford one of them now.
I'd love to see CC signed, not sure how much gas he's got left in the tank, but have been a big fan of him for a long time (except for that low hit in RT17 years back). Not sure we need another safety at this point. Ideally, I'd like for them to sign OL help, but not sure that's a priority for CG.

$8.25M is too much. I would have rather signed DJ Chark for the $5M the Chargers signed him for.

I still want Calais Campbell and Justin Simmons but we can probably only afford one of them now.
I was thinking around $6 million, but if he's healthy that's fine.

8.25 would be the max. I don’t know what the numbers are he needs to get to achieve the full amount of money so we’ll judge the deal once that info is out.

Back
Top Bottom