Ravens TE provides Odell Beckham Jr. take Dolphins fans will love | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens TE provides Odell Beckham Jr. take Dolphins fans will love

Kay Adams is ****ing hot
Pretty much all I got out of that "interview" as well.

We got the "he's great in the locker room" cliche for the outgoing older vet moving on to a new team. Very incisive. 🙄

Followed by Likely saying he thinks he's the funniest guy OBJ knows and Kay's fake laugh - outright cringe. What is it, 2 and a half months till training camp? Damn.

Funny...lol...I was thinking when I wrote it O Del Beckham 😆 then realized after your post...nice catch @j0hnny63
Bored Come On GIF

Lol. The whole faux ignorance of who ODB is versus OBJ is laughable. Especially since I know you.
I know who the rapper was...I played AAU ball and college ball in the 90's as one of a very few white guys lol...obviously you didn't comprehend my response post to @E30M3 James, lol...don't get butt hurt, it's not a good look hahaha...

You wrote ODB instead of OBJ. ODB is (or should say, was RIP) Ol' Dirty Bastard of the Wu Tang Clan. But if it autocorrected to that for you, Im sure you're a fan as well.

dave chappelle GIF
We hope OBJ willl diversify our passing game the way ODB diversified your bonds.

Miami will use a 3 back set for most of the game, teams will have to choose how they they go about dying, the running game or the passing game or both.

I know who the rapper was...I played AAU ball and college ball in the 90's as one of a very few white guys lol...obviously you didn't comprehend my response post to @E30M3 James, lol...don't get butt hurt, it's not a good look hahaha...
We have 3 James here, me , Junior and E3D2? It's so confusing.

Back
Top Bottom