Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond posted the most good stuff but I love your gameday threads @Adam First

Great job this year in march madness bro :cheers:

Looking forward to the Game Day Generals's threads next year

George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

With about four hours remaining, barring some kind of unforseen miracle, I have resigned myself to my fate and it looks like the clock has struck midnight on my Cinderella run

Thank you to all of the people who voted for me and carried me to the elite eight. It was fun, and I wish brother @RichmondWeb the best of luck in the Final Four!

With about four hours remaining, barring some kind of unforseen miracle, I have resigned myself to my fate and it looks like the clock has struck midnight on my Cinderella run

Thank you to all of the people who voted for me and carried me to the elite eight. It was fun, and I wish brother @RichmondWeb the best of luck in the Final Four!

Thank you @Adam First. I really enjoyed the matchup with you. Sorry you couldn't get a clean start. I like your eclectic musical taste, and your sports reports were timely. You shared some very unique and interesting material; I can always use new ideas. I hope to see you around the lounge and ready for next year's Madness. Also I will be looking for your now famous game reports!

Take care and I appreciate your support. Maybe this year I can win it all!

I'll need all of the help I can get.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom