Roy Foster #61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roy Foster #61

cullenbigcstill

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
I was down in S Florida tonight visiting with mom who has cancer, and Dad, went out to Sicilian Oven in Coral Springs and met this big guy...a tad before my time...starting LG for 9 years for our Miami Dolphins. What an incredible guy...he didn't like standing next to me as I towered over his 6'4" frame lol...great guy, had a great time, he signed my hat and we've been texting back and forth. Really cool guy,and wanted to share with my bro's here at finheaven. Now I gotta research a bit as I didn't really know him as my allegiance started in 1988.

But chatted about Miami, and SoCal as I was stationed there. Roy is 63 and still looks like he could beat out Eich hahaha šŸ˜†

Last edited:
I was down in S Florida tonight visiting with mom who has cancer, and Dad, went out to Sicilian Oven in Coral Springs and met this big guy...a tad before my time...starting LG for 9 years for our Miami Dolphins. What an incredible guy...he didn't like standing next to me as I towered over his 6'4" frame lol...great guy, had a great time, he signed my hat and we've been texting back and forth. Really cool guy,and wanted to share with my bro's here at finheaven. Now I gotta research a bit as I didn't really know him as my allegiance started in 1988.

But chatted about Miami, and SoCal as I was stationed there. Roy is 63 and still looks like he could beat out Eich hahaha šŸ˜†

That's awesome šŸ‘

He was around until 1990 so you probably just forgot šŸ˜‚

I remember him he was good. He was on those lines that gave up 6 sacksā€¦FOR THE SEASON.

I was waiting for someone else to post but you guys don't remember this play????

FAST FORWARD TO 8:40!! In video...

@cullenbigcstill

Please tell Roy thanks for the great memories šŸ‘...also did he keep the football??

Back
Top Bottom