Schedule release chart | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule release chart

I highly doubt we play at home on week one because we're home on week two for TNF.......there's no way we're home on Sunday and and then home Thursday night while Buffalo's on the road for TNF.........that'd be an advantage for us that the NFL is not going to give us

I highly doubt we play at home on week one because we're home on week two for TNF.......there's no way we're home on Sunday and and then home Thursday night while Buffalo's on the road for TNF.........that'd be an advantage for us that the NFL is not going to give us
Not sure about that, I know which Twitter account that chart comes from, they have been pretty accurate in the past and typically don't post something until they're sure.

They have been wrong, but it's not the norm.

Not sure about that, I know which Twitter account that chart comes from, they have been pretty accurate in the past and typically don't post something until they're sure.

They have been wrong, but it's not the norm.
I just can’t see the NFL letting us be home on Sunday and staying home for TNF while buffalo has to travel on a short week so I also expect Buffalo to be home on week one

You mean the NFL might not give us an advantage?

Shocking.

I just can’t see the NFL letting us be home on Sunday and staying home for TNF while buffalo has to travel on a short week so I also expect Buffalo to be home on week one
According to that chart, Buffalo is likely to be on the road in Week One, usually means there is some kind of stadium conflict. Although I can't see what that god-awful stadium might be used for besides football

According to that chart, Buffalo is likely to be on the road in Week One, usually means there is some kind of stadium conflict. Although I can't see what that god-awful stadium might be used for besides football
Strangely enough it's going to be a trade show for folding tables sponsored by Labatt. I suspect things will get out of hand.

well, if Buffalo's on the road week one and then in Miami for TNF we will have zero excuses to not win that game......I'd be very upset of the Dolphins have to go on the road one week and then go on the road the following week for Thursday night

well, if Buffalo's on the road week one and then in Miami for TNF we will have zero excuses to not win that game......I'd be very upset of the Dolphins have to go on the road one week and then go on the road the following week for Thursday night
They do play at Houston this year, maybe that's their week one road game?

I mean we should get some advantage since they took away our heat advantage by moving week 2 to a night game.

I made a thread about the league not wanting to screw the Bills because they lost Diggs and already we play them at night when the heat is down. I can already see us playing them in December at night! People jumped on me for that but we will see. They have to help Josh out some way because they complained about the heat in Miami before!!!

Back
Top Bottom