Sunday Ticket Question | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Ticket Question

$876​

Network games: Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC, ESPN ( Included with YTTV )

$389​

NFL Sunday Ticket, via YouTube TV ( with YTTV 289 with early bird )

$139​

Amazon Prime Video ( most people have Prime by default for shipping )

$60​

Pea****

$40​

NFL+ ( You don't need NFL+ if you have ST via YTTV unless you really need to watch preseason games, 1 month then cancel )

$99​

ESPN+ ( who watches ESPN+, helpful for college ball )

$7​

Netflix

$1,610​

Total

$876​

$389​

$139​

$60​

Pea****

$40​

NFL+ ( You don't need NFL+ if you have ST via YTTV unless you really need to watch preseason games, 1 month then cancel )

$99​

$7​

Netflix

$1,610​

Total
400x400-FuzzyMathCherryPineapple.png

I would assume this is an average number of any network provider if you didn’t use YTTV. Unless you’re a local with an aerial antenna, your paying someone for that service weather it be cable, FIOS, another streaming service like Sling, DirecTV, Fubu etc. The networks even for local stations want their pound of flesh too.

So it was actually pretty easy to get the current year discount being a previous year customer for stand alone Sunday Ticket with YouTube.

I just needed to cancel my current membership which was from last year set to auto renew in August this year (when I purchased it previously). Then click renew membership and all the discount options popped up. Looks like you have until July 22 to sign up.

View attachment 170652
HEY! Is that via the app or is that through an email link? I was going to do that tonight because I saw the $100 deal ended today, but if it's July 22 I might wait... Thanks in advance.

HEY! Is that via the app or is that through an email link? I was going to do that tonight because I saw the $100 deal ended today, but if it's July 22 I might wait... Thanks in advance.
Email link, click and routes me through the play store. I have a Pixel, so all the Google stuff is built in. Should be fairly similar if you open up the Youtube app, go to your subscriptions, click NFL and manage subscription.

$876​

$389​

$139​

$60​

Pea****

$40​

$99​

$7​

Netflix

$1,610​

Total

NFL season is Sept - Feb...I have YTTV and the base package that I pay for is $64.99/month...by my math, that's $389...I agree that having games available on 42 different options is ****ing stupid, but whoever wrote this article really needs to do better research...

I think a lot of this is baked in the cake for most of us. A lot of people have Amazon, the Amazon guy is on my porch at least twice a month, the streaming is just bonus for me I don’t watch too much of their programming a lot of it is old reruns and their studio stuff is average. I already have the Disney bundle not so much for ESPN+ but it comes in handy for hockey season. Pea**** is thrown in for me by my cable company even though I just use them for internet only. Apple TV is another out of pocket for me they have good stuff and their streaming quality is top shelf and they do other sports as well. I get Max free by by my Cell Phone service not many sports but the future is always changing. Netflix is also an out of pocket subscription it it is hard to live without it these days. Max may bundle soon with Disney anyway. I use an aerial for local stuff since I am in the NY market I get 2 freebies because of the Jets 3 if we play the Giants that season. This season I would get 7 games already built in but pay YouTube for 10 games at $350. Diluting the providers is actually a good thing because you can get the service for only a month turn it off when you don’t need it any more at a $10-15 that makes $sense. Paying for the ticket which I will do anyway is almost them double dipping. If they spread out the games more next contract better for us no locked in price for the ticket. But I only use the ticket for the Fins I don’t watch other teams even if I bet I can always get a score update anywhere and I don’t like blowing my Sunday for 8 hours straight. On the other hand there is chatter about making the Super Bowl PPV. And they would probably get away with it too the fanbases are too ravenous.

Im like you in the NY market. We'll get the 7 games and maybe a couple more if any others are the prime game in NY. I dont feel like paying you tube, so looking at other "streams"...

Im like you in the NY market. We'll get the 7 games and maybe a couple more if any others are the prime game in NY. I dont feel like paying you tube, so looking at other "streams"...
Same here in Jersey. My daughter graduates this weekend from University of Rhode Island so now I dont have student. Dam!! Ha

No payment plan for me, I am in NJ. They say its because of the laws of NJ, man, they make the stupidest laws ever.
I got a solution for you; PayPal has a pay in 4 option. They break up whatever you're buying in 4 installments, You pay the 1st one up front and then they charge you the balance over 3 months. They do ask some financial questions not a hard hit credit check and the bar is pretty low. I have used it in Jersey before as by tag I am on the Shore.

Email link, click and routes me through the play store. I have a Pixel, so all the Google stuff is built in. Should be fairly similar if you open up the Youtube app, go to your subscriptions, click NFL and manage subscription.
THANKS! Gonna try that now.

Point Remember GIF

Discussing how to stream NFL content illegally is not OK. FinHeaven almost got shut down a few years ago because we had links to unauthorized streams.

Back
Top Bottom