Thoughts on the OL after the draft | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on the OL after the draft

Heard on @grindingthetape 's podcast that the Eagles and Chiefs have each had their same OL coach for 10-11 years.

Despite all the hand-wringing after the hire, the Fins may have found their OL guru for the next 10 years.
Common thread Andy Reid, who was an OL coach, worked or is still working for Iggles and Chefs. He develops and keeps great coaches in addition to having a great mind for offense.

Gase/Philbin/Flores did not seem to like or have the ability to foster continuity with their coaching staffs. I think McDaniel is light years ahead offensively and otherwise of the psuedo coaches we had before him

Well, he is your brother. - LOL
Never understood this brother thingy either tbh. Are we like Hells Angels or something?

Well I do have a bike or two and a naughty Mrs that has Harley Boots so I guess that's kinda the same. Sadly I ride a Kawasaki (actually not that sad lol)

Attachments

• IMG_20240506_083644825.jpg
    IMG_20240506_083644825.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2
Common thread Andy Reid, who was an OL coach, worked or is still working for Iggles and Chefs. He develops and keeps great coaches in addition to having a great mind for offense.

Gase/Philbin/Flores did not seem to like or have the ability to foster continuity with their coaching staffs. I think McDaniel is light years ahead offensively and otherwise of the psuedo coaches we had before him
How long did that take for Andy to get good?
I remember more film of him being fired than of him being hired.

Never understood this brother thingy either tbh. Are we like Hells Angels or something?

Well I do have a bike or two and a naughty Mrs that has Harley Boots so I guess that's kinda the same. Sadly I ride a Kawasaki (actually not that sad lol)
Drivers be crazy in LOS. I'll stick to shoe leather or public transport when I am there.

Drivers be crazy in LOS. I'll stick to shoe leather or public transport when I am there.
Same here. I rarely road in Bangkok except for very early Sat mornings before the riff raff wakes up. I did take motorcycle taxis to and fro work and let them deal with the **** 👇1713867765277.jpg

Back
Top Bottom