Tua Contract Negotiations Start | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Contract Negotiations Start

i dont understand the notion of using bad deals to justify what tua should get paid. could also easily reply to that point and say "what a huge mistake that turned out to be for the giants." i think there are certain good arguments for giving tua the bag, but this aint one of em. my 2 cents
Bad deal or not, those deals still dictate what he will make. He certainly will make more than Jones

If I recall correctly, Allen didn’t get his deal done till August. If correct, then no big deal as a fan. Big deal for Tua I’m sure. Not good for morale. Tua will always play his best and give his all, no matter what. So am not too worried.

Seems to be decent article. Most of it we already know. Didn't think this deserved it's own thread or may already be posted.

Seems to be decent article. Most of it we already know. Didn't think this deserved it's own thread or may already be posted.

If only more thought this way lol

Whatever he ends up getting paid, he needs to win us at least one playoff game this upcoming season.
It helps if the other 21 guys step up to the plate too. Yes, he is the General and leader out there but we can't pin our lack of playoff success on just Tua. Remember, he has played in exactly one game. Take the elements out of the equation in the KC match up, nobody on either side of the ball played particularly well.

Back
Top Bottom