Which new player will have the biggest impact on the team this coming season? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which new player will have the biggest impact on the team this coming season?

We used to run a flag route with the TE who will not be named by me, that is a real possibility, not just seem routes.
Play action with the TE coming of a "chip" into the flat against zone could be effective, as well. You can't make it the third read, though. It has to be quick

"There is nothing so stupid as an educated man if you get him off the thing he was educated in."
~ Will Rogers

Just proving my point. Who quotes Will Rogers?

I mean I do because I work in movie theaters his foundation have helped many many people Ive worked with.

Just proving my point. Who quotes Will Rogers?

I mean I do because I work in movie theaters his foundation have helped many many people Ive worked with.
I quote anyone whose quote speaks to me. My favorites to quote are Robert Heinlein and Thomas Paine. :)

I quote anyone whose quote speaks to me. My favorites to quote are Robert Heinlein and Thomas Paine. :)
Heinlein had some great quotes and Lazarus Long was a great character, but Robert was a miserable old bastard. It really became obvious in his last couple of books... it reminds me of how unfunny George Carlin was at the end.

Jaylen Wright. He’ll have at least 3 scores on kick returns and he’ll become RB1 by week 8.

As much as I like Smythe I really think Smith will add a dimension to the offence.

Travis Wingfield said on his podcast that Jody Fortson has had some great practices.

Going to be tough to make this team. I think only Smith is a lock in the TE room

Travis Wingfield said on his podcast that Jody Fortson has had some great practices.

Going to be tough to make this team. I think only Smith is a lock in the TE room
Smythe is a lock. He has 2 years in the system, is a quality, though not flashy, TE, is relatively cheap, and not huge cap savings if cut.

Back
Top Bottom