Why the Jets, Aaron Rodgers will win the Super Bowl. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Jets, Aaron Rodgers will win the Super Bowl.

Began to. I was originally a big AR fan until I actually started paying attention to the things he said/watched some interviews. Completely despise everything about him now.

I like Jordan Love though. Rooting for him to continue to succeed….. obviously not against the Dolphins.
He was totally right about one thing. I’ll leave it at that.

Totally unrelated but tell me these dudes don't remind you of something.....

key and peele football GIF

It’s so fu$king ridiculous that people are still being charged for this…

Marijuana arrests? Really? Embarrassing to the law enforcement. Police and DAs have only so much money to budget and this seems, to me, a bit of a waste.
I don’t use pot, but I have friends that do. Seems to make them laugh more and move a little slower.
Yeah... we're fun at parties.

Here’s what I don’t get.

Your 41 year-old QB is coming off an Achilles tear. He’s taken FOUR SNAPS since the end of 2022, a year in which he showed clear signs of regression.

He has, in the interim, experimented with hallucinogens.

Nobody has ANY idea how much his processing speed has slowed down in the past two years.

Nobody has ANY idea how long it’s going to take him to get into NFL shape after basically two off seasons and one full season of inactivity.

Could Rodgers return to MVP form? Sure. But I doubt it. If I was a Jests fan, I’d be awfully skeptical.

Rodgers is a chip guy…he does better playing with one. If his body holds up, the Jets are gonna be scary. They beat some good teams last year, something the Dolphins can’t say, and they had ZW at QB!

If his body is ready, and that’s a fairly big if, we may split with them this year and be fighting them for the division.

I’m not convinced he’ll be able to given his age and recent injury, but anything is possible.

Rodgers is a chip guy…he does better playing with one. If his body holds up, the Jets are gonna be scary. They beat some good teams last year, something the Dolphins can’t say, and they had ZW at QB!

If his body is ready, and that’s a fairly big if, we may split with them this year and be fighting them for the division.

I’m not convinced he’ll be able to given his age and recent injury, but anything is possible.
id bet the body doesn’t hold up

Did the jets improve there o-line this year ? I don`t really pay attention to them so not sure but if it`s the same o-line as last year AR is in trouble he`s use to good o-lines and the jets o-line has been bad the last couple years

Back
Top Bottom