Are The Dolphins and Tua Further Apart Than People Think? | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are The Dolphins and Tua Further Apart Than People Think?

Yeah with the money these guys are making now a dinner out or some watches aren't going to cut it 😂
The old days you just kept the boys all fatted up on Ribs and Steaks don't cut it anymore.

The e-bike thing by Reek was a nice attempt but again not quite there.

The new Gen all have Degrees in something from University...social sciences and the like.

Failing that the Oline can pull the QB to the side and say, we want a percentage or we will Jessie Davis you. Again.

Lol funny.

But Tua could always remind them how Bridgewater/Thompson reminded the league and all fans just how crappy the O line is when they are not blocking for the leagues fastest QB ( release wise)

At times I wish the fans had to see what happens to this offense when we don't have a QB who can get rid of the ball in 2.28 seconds.

Not asking for injuries or anything. Just people really take for granted how Tua makes this line look so much better

Lol funny.

But Tua could always remind them how Bridgewater/Thompson reminded the league and all fans just how crappy the O line is when they are not blocking for the leagues fastest QB ( release wise)

At times I wish the fans had to see what happens to this offense when we don't have a QB who can get rid of the ball in 2.28 seconds.

Not asking for injuries or anything. Just people really take for granted how Tua makes this line look so much better
That right there is a can o worms. Chicken and Egg stuff. Be ready for the oncoming debate. Won't be surprised if a whole new topic gets started about. You were warned! 😆

That's true and a good point.

But a turd is a turd.

Ray Lucas or Mark Sanchez, no matter the changes would not be successful in today's game IMO.
Of course but here is another way of looking at it. Dan Marino, who we would probably all agree was a pretty good QB, and who you could argue that although not the best QB in the history of the NFL, may have been the best pure passer in the history of the NFL. His career QB rating was 86. Right now an 86 QB rating leaves you equivalent to Justin Fields and borderline out of the NFL. It is much easier to throw the ball these days. The QBs are not better. The rules just make it easier.

Of course but here is another way of looking at it. Dan Marino, who we would probably all agree was a pretty good QB, and who you could argue that although not the best QB in the history of the NFL, may have been the best pure passer in the history of the NFL. His career QB rating was 86. Right now an 86 QB rating leaves you equivalent to Justin Fields and borderline out of the NFL. It is much easier to throw the ball these days. The QBs are not better. The rules just make it easier.

People may disagree, but I think the rules makes it better or easier for the dual threat QBS

Take a Lamar Jackson or Josh Allen, put him in Marinos era, and I don't think he succeeds.

However, take a pure passer, say a guy like Cousins and I believe he would succeed in Marinos era. Mahomes would succeed although not solely a pure passer

Conversely, take a guy like Cunningham, put him in today's era and I think he dominates the league.

I would LOVE to see Warren Moon play with today's rules

Back
Top Bottom