Dan Orlovsky's Opinion on Miami Changed After the Schedule Was Released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Orlovsky's Opinion on Miami Changed After the Schedule Was Released

Ok Easy you made your point. After all, when the Jests lost Rogers and went with Zach, it was just an excuse for their **** play šŸ˜‚
I actually do believe you can use the ā€œexcuseā€ when a team loses its QB
Itā€™s a position that is lacking in the entire NFL

Nah, heā€™s just a broken record. Clueless.
Well I see both sides of the argument.

Every team has injuries but some are more crucial than others.

The drop off from QB1 to 2 is probably steeper than Center 1 to Eich ....well maybe not šŸ˜‚

Injuries
Excuses
Broken record

Oh the irony šŸ˜‚
If you think the amount of injuries Miami had is just ā€œexcusesā€, it makes me wonder how many brain injuries youā€™ve sustained.

Why would NFL teams even name starters if there was no drop off in play from a starter to a backup? Why did Patrick Mahomes look like total garbage in their Super Bowl against Tampa Bay while playing with an offensive line decimated with injuries? I know itā€™s hard for you to comprehend because of all of your brain injuries, but that would just be you making excuses. šŸ˜‚

You never know from season to season which teams will rise or fall.

Fins fans who are over confident about 2024, could be in for a rude awaking. Miami could be better on offense or maybe not. Does McDaniel's stubborn ways sink them to new lows?

Thinking the defense is a definitive improvement over 2023, may be wishful thinking. No one knows for sure how the defense will play, especially after so many personnel changes, including a new DC, who failed in his 1st attempt at the position.

Those last 4 games of the 2024 season could be the make or break part of the schedule? I'm not sure things will change with regards to Miamiā€™s continued late season struggles. They could easily lose all of their final 4-5 games, or finally put it all together and change the norm and win out?

All road games are tough. It is what it is. I expect Miamiā€™s offense to be diverse enough this season to handle the weather with very few issues.
As Don Shula said many times, you need to be able to run the ball effectively and play great D to win on the road in cold weather games. Letā€™s hope McD is paying attention.

If you think the amount of injuries Miami had is just ā€œexcusesā€, it makes me wonder how many brain injuries youā€™ve sustained.

Why would NFL teams even name starters if there was no drop off in play from a starter to a backup? Why did Patrick Mahomes look like total garbage in their Super Bowl against Tampa Bay while playing with an offensive line decimated with injuries? I know itā€™s hard for you to comprehend because of all of your brain injuries, but that would just be you making excuses. šŸ˜‚
Rest your laurels on injuries
By all means
Great teams overcome
Just so you know being you donā€™t watch the NFL

1716083212539.gif

Last 5 are tough bit it's great for Phillips and Chubb to return. We can't win there then it's clear we a one and done in the playoffs. If we make it

Really think people are blowing the end of our schedule out of proportion.

Thereā€™s a lot of hype around GB, Houston, and Cleveland right now, but all three could end up sucking. Watson was awful last year. Jordan Love and CJ Stroud were both good, but one or both could take a big step back this year. Itā€™s doubtful both take steps forward and cement themselves as superstars.

The Jets could be in free fall by that time of the season, too. They have a brutal start and a 40-year old QB coming off a torn Achilles. If they arenā€™t making the playoffs, everyone is getting fired, and the wheels are going to fall off by the time we play them. Could well be two easy wins. Even if theyā€™re great, itā€™s unlikely Week 18 @ Jets matters for both teams.

SF will be a difficult game, but at home.

Really think people are blowing the end of our schedule out of proportion.

Thereā€™s a lot of hype around GB, Houston, and Cleveland right now, but all three could end up sucking. Watson was awful last year. Jordan Love and CJ Stroud were both good, but one or both could take a big step back this year. Itā€™s doubtful both take steps forward and cement themselves as superstars.

The Jets could be in free fall by that time of the season, too. They have a brutal start and a 40-year old QB coming off a torn Achilles. If they arenā€™t making the playoffs, everyone is getting fired, and the wheels are going to fall off by the time we play them. Could well be two easy wins. Even if theyā€™re great, itā€™s unlikely Week 18 @ Jets matters for both teams.

SF will be a difficult game, but at home.
Oh man donā€™t say that Love is going to have a Sophomore slump lol.

Green Bay, Cleveland and the NYJ.....lol @ Brutal comments.

I think he was suggesting it was beneficial that these "brutal" games are at the end of the season when we'll have Phillips and Chubb closer to full strength.
Good point, injuries (especially key injuries) are crucial to success.

They are brutal because they are cold weather games on the road, games that historically we havenā€™t performed well in.
Historically (meaning this coach and players, so the last 2 years) we have not played as well as we need against good record teams, cold weather locations, or playoff games.
We can change all of that this year.

Back
Top Bottom