Rookie Minicamp Thread | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie Minicamp Thread

I never minded Deion talking the talk because he could walk the walk.

Second best professional, all around athlete I've ever seen.
The best cornerback I’ve ever seen. He totally locked down one side of the field throughout his career. The guy had more TDs between his interception returns and his punt returns than many offensive players.

Today's millennials don't even know what that means. - LOL
Maybe you should try "beats the old to death by aggravating them so much with a never-ending string of stupidity and general incompetence".

You know, like when a millennial has a "flat tire" and call a plastic surgeon for help instead of a tow truck. - LOL
Damn Ray, you sit outside and yell at the kids to get off your yard too 🤣 just messing with you but not all millennials need someone to change a tire for them

As for Jaylen Wright, love the player and have no problem with what he said. Just think he's going to have a hard time backing it up in 2024 with Mostert and Achane on the depth chart. It will be interesting to see how the playing time works out if all three are healthy. I expect Miami to run the ball 25 - 30 times per game on average.
I think he'll see the field a lot if he gets the playbook quickly. Watch him in pass pro. Already the best 3rd down back on the roster

Same down here. Multnomah, Washington, and Clackamas Counties, with some help from Marion and Lane, control statewide elections, and those in E. Oregon feel they don't get a fair shake. One thing those folks apparently have not considered is Idaho does not have a state minimum wage so they go by the federal which is like $7 and change per hour. Oregon's state minimum is $15 something. So if all those minimum wage workers in E. Oregon are all a sudden part of Idaho they risk having their wages drop considerably. Or so I read somewhere. lol.
I have family in those counties... every time I've been in the area, I see bumper stickers with secessionist rhetoric.
There's a lot of crazy packed into those rusted out pickup trucks.

Maitre's Pro Day:
Dates: 03/22/24@Boston College
Hand: 09 1/8 Arm: 30 7/8
Wingspan: 74

Height: 5100
Weight: 181
40 Yrd Dash: 4.59
20 Yrd Dash: 2.60
10 Yrd Dash: 1.55 225 Lb. Bench Reps: 12
Vertical Jump: 37
Broad Jump: 10'03"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.24