Tom Brady getting Roasted live on Netflix | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady getting Roasted live on Netflix

It was really good. Haven't seen Drew Bledsoe in forever, he crushed it for a non-comedian.

"Gronk was fine... but I do know one ne te that was hung"

The delay the audience had to that was

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

"Gronk was fine... but I do know one ne te that was hung"
Said people ask him about Gronk's penis. Said Gronk's gets the job done but they had another te that was really hung. Seems like very bad taste for a teammate to make that joke even though it's been years since Hernandez hung himself in prison. Half expected Hernandez' brother to storm the stage and slap Edelman and yell "Keep my brother's penis out your fu$%ing mouth!"

Said people ask him about Gronk's penis. Said Gronk's gets the job done but they had another te that was really hung. Seems like very bad taste for a teammate to make that joke even though it's been years since Hernandez hung himself in prison. Half expected Hernandez' brother to storm the stage and slap Edelman and yell "Keep my brother's penis out your fu$%ing mouth!"

I’m sure Edelman has had teammates leave a very bad taste in his mouth too.

Saw a news clip this morning from Aaron Hernandez's wife about the comments regarding Aaron and the impact that has on the kids. She wasn't very happy about it.

I haven't watched it yet to judge for myself, so only going by what I read

I watched the first half yesterday and it was funny! Not sure why the fuc Kim Kardashian is on there but she sucked. Ron burgundy was awesome as usual. Will watch the rest today

I watched the first half yesterday and it was funny! Not sure why the fuc Kim Kardashian is on there but she sucked. Ron burgundy was awesome as usual. Will watch the rest today
Not sure why any Kardashian is anywhere at anytime? Lips and butts I guess.

Back
Top Bottom