Tuas new look ! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuas new look !

Could mean because he's running around more or what?

...because whether he's got 10 more pounds of junk in the trunk doesn't mean anything to head injuries, thumb injuries, finger injuries, ankle injuries, shoulder injuries, or rib injuries.

In fact being the way he was is more of a problem as it hampers his agility. That extra pillow in the ass isn't worth it.

He was playing with more bulk than Dan (when considering weight plus height) and Dan was 4 inches taller. Brady was even leaner with the same height as Dan and playing right now Mahomes is leaner as he's 2 inches taller and essentially 2 pounds lighter. Brees whom people compare him too was almost 20 pounds lighter...and Steve young another comparison was 2 inches taller but 10+pds lighter...

You know what actually DOES contribute to the health of a qb like it did and does to those guys? An offensive line.
It's not 10 LBS were talking about, and yes, more mass actually does mean more durability.

Thats football 101.

Not sure what the argument is brother, all I said is I'm concerned, it's not a crazy thought to think a smaller mass object could be more susceptible to punishment than a larger one.

And I also pointed out the only season he stayed healthy coincidentally occurs during said larger mass season.

Again, I am concerned, as all of us should be, because if our injury prone QB goes down, again, WE BE ****ED.

It's not 10 LBS were talking about, and yes, more mass actually does mean more durability.

Thats football 101.

Not sure what the argument is brother, all I said is I'm concerned, it's not a crazy thought to think a smaller mass object could be more susceptible to punishment than a larger one.

And I also pointed out the only season he stayed healthy coincidentally occurs during said larger mass season.

Again, I am concerned, as all of us should be, because if our injury prone QB goes down, again, WE BE ****ED.
But its not football 101 when you are talking about medical 101 or rather body science.

I could link studies and medical articles on the subject but I'm not going to bother Ill just say this...

By your logic Terron Armstead should never be hurt as much as he is...because of his mass. That's not the case and mass (which also depends on the type of mass) also has nothing to do with the reasons why Tua was hurt.

But its not football 101 when you are talking about medical 101 or rather body science.

I could link studies and medical articles on the subject but I'm not going to bother Ill just say this...

By your logic Terron Armstead should never be hurt as much as he is...because of his mass. That's not the case and mass (which also depends on the type of mass) also has nothing to do with the reasons why Tua was hurt.
Your right, completely right.

I'm an idiot, NFL GM's don't adhere to "prototypes" when filling out a roster.

He's not Hawaiian he's Samoan
He's Hawaiian in terms of that's where he grew up. Just as someone might be a New Yorker or Floridian because they live there or grew up there. In terms of heritage/culture, yes he's not Hawaiian he's Samoan. So when people say he's Hawaiian it sort of depends on the context. Just like you can be Cuban and a Floridian at the same time.

Your right, completely right.

I'm an idiot, NFL GM's don't adhere to "prototypes" when filling out a roster.
Honest question, do you think that someone weighing an extra 10-15 pounds would prevent a broken finger, rolling an ankle, or tearing an acl or Achilles perhaps??

He's not Hawaiian he's Samoan
Samoans and Hawaiians are both Polynesians and share a similar culture. Samoans are closely related to the native peoples of Hawaii, New Zealand, French Polynesia, and Tonga. The term "Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander" refers to people with origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.

So you saying we can't blame him for ham and pineapple on pizza?
Canadian bacon, (you Canucks probably call it ham) and pineapple was my favorite pizza growing up in Oregon. When I went to Texas and then Wyoming for the Air Force and when I tried to order such a pizza I either got strange looks, or they thought I was literally joking. The pizza places I went to in Texas, Lackland, and San Antonio, did not even have plain Canadian bacon/ham without pineapple, or sliced tomatoes. Which was popular in Oregon too. At least in Wyoming, I could buy what they called a plain ham pizza, which looked just like Canadian bacon to me, and I could add my own canned pineapple chunks or tomato slices.

Last edited:
Canadian bacon, (you Canucks probably call it ham) and pineapple was my favorite pizza growing up in Oregon. When I went to Texaa and then Wyoming for the Air Force and when I tried to order such a pizza I either got strange looks, or they thought I was literally joking. The pizza places I went to in Texas, Lackland, and San Antonio, did not even have plain Canadian bacon/ham without pineapple, or sliced tomatoes. Which was popular in Oregon too. At least in Wyoming, I could buy what they called a plain ham pizza, which looked just like Canadian bacon to me, and I could add my own canned pineapple chunks or tomato slices.
Rumor has some Canuck invented that pizza. Wasn't me.

Rumor has some Canuck invented that pizza. Wasn't me.
BTW, the movie Canadian Bacon was very funny. Some workers at a defense plant near Niagra Falls were worried the plant would be shut down due to no war, so they invented a ruse that Canada was invading New York state. John Candy was the main star.

BTW, the movie Canadian Bacon was very funny. Some workers at a defense plant near Niagra Falls were worried the plant would be shut down due to no war, so they invented a ruse that Canada was invading New York state. John Candy was the main star.
Ah yes John Candy. Trains plains and automobiles.

Back
Top Bottom