Who’s your top 5 most improved Dolphins for 2024 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who’s your top 5 most improved Dolphins for 2024

Yes I know.

Both undrafted

Julian Hill stats
View attachment 170479

Jody Fortson stats
GP. GS REC. Yrds. AVG LG. TD
View attachment 170480
View attachment 170481View attachment 170482

Hill less experience, TD's, stats, and costs less to cut. Although both are very inexperienced.

Why would Julian Hill have a better shot than someone they guaranteed money to? I really don't care which one makes it but I would think Fortson has the upper hand right now. Let's see who earns it but in no way do I think Hill is a lock to make the team.

Do you not pay attention to Hill as a blocker? Guy is a beast. He’s in the “built different” category. If he can improve in the passing game he it’s tough to bring down. He absolutely could be a beast.

I'm not sure we are saying who was or is going to be but here is my hope:

1) Liam Eichenberg
2) Channing Tindall
3) Cam Smith
4) Achane
5) A Jax

I think you are closer to the truth than most of the posts I've seen so far.
These guys have more NFL experience and don't have as far to go to show that their improvement is going to continue this year!

Some of those guys really did come thru last year, even if the "Lemmings" don't believe it. - LOL

Here's my five...

1. Brewer. I honestly think this guy will thrive in our Zone-blocking system. Great feet... less bulk. I think he MIGHT be an actual upgrade over Conner Williams, if only because he is the same type of player, but with better knees. If he fails badly, we are totally and completely boned. We NEED the Center to play well in our system.

2. Eichenberg. This guy is a Guard. He's a technician who hasn't been allowed to settle into one job. I think he will. He has Tackle feet, but short arms. He's too tall for Center... and he's finally arrived at his best position. If he's healthy... a lot of brothers will be shocked. If I'm wrong, Driscoll will step in.

3. Kohou. He's a slot corner; giving him boundary snaps last year helped in his development, even if he looked bad doing it... He isn't an outside player though. Like Eichenberg, he'll be fine if he sticks to his lane.

4. Wright. He's RB1 by midseason if Mostert misses a single game. Raheem holds the job only as long as he's healthy... but experience tells us, that won't be long.

5/6. Bonner/Smith. Smith and Bonner were flip sides of the Fangio coin. One, got into the old man's doghouse, and the other was the golden boy... but McD watched the Fangio show and then didn't draft a corner.
He could have had his choice of any corner in the draft, but passed on that... and took Robinson. THEN he didn't draft a single one later. I'm reading confidence there. He believes we have something worth saving.

Back
Top Bottom