Why the Jets, Aaron Rodgers will win the Super Bowl. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Jets, Aaron Rodgers will win the Super Bowl.

What has this thread become?

I started a serious discussion about the Jets going to the super bowl and it's gone sideways. đź‘€
Let me see:

1) A serious thread about the Jets going to the Superbowl?
Isn't that a logical contradiction?

2) It's gone sideways.
What did you expect?

Curiouser and curiouser. - LOL

LOL, all the NY media alternate between ripping the Jets and sniffing their behinds.

I love the jets hype. Makes it better when they inevitably crash. Dunno how they can't see that the level of bad the exhibited last year was not a team that was a 40 year old Aaron Rodgers away from a super bowl. I think part of it stems from a mistaken belief that they always have an elite defense.

I love the jets hype. Makes it better when they inevitably crash. Dunno how they can't see that the level of bad the exhibited last year was not a team that was a 40 year old Aaron Rodgers away from a super bowl. I think part of it stems from a mistaken belief that they always have an elite defense.

I hate the Jets but they still won 7 games with arguably the worst OC, QB play, and Oline in the NFL.

Jets aren’t winning the SB, but probably neither is Miami. Our Oline, once left side inevitably goes down to injuries, and defense will be bottom half in NFL. That’s not a recipe for playoff football success.

And… **** the Jets!

I hate the Jets but they still won 7 games with arguably the worst OC, QB play, and Oline in the NFL.

Jets aren’t winning the SB, but probably neither is Miami. Our Oline, once left side inevitably goes down to injuries, and defense will be bottom half in NFL. That’s not a recipe for playoff football success.

And… **** the Jets!
I bet you a large coffee our Defense is will not finish bottom half of the league.

The Jets ain’t gonna win sh*t
The teams the NFL give a bunch of prime time games to usually fail that season (in recent time…..the Broncos in 22 and last year with the sorry ass jets…they’ll repeat that again this season)

More realistic than the Jets going to the SB, I can see the coach getting fired midway through the season, and their DBag QB exiting his career on a bad note.

The Jets suck…could be a law, I don’t know?

Back
Top Bottom