Guess Tua's contract | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess Tua's contract

5 year 239 million dollars.First 3 years guaranteed and a out in 4 and 5 year.

$275,000,000

Tua will sign a 5 year , $275,000,000 contract with the Miami Dolphins, including $60,000,000 signing bonus, $195,020,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $55,000,000.

Somehow it will be structured lower this year and allow another 1 year big contract to join.

This of course will be a bargain after the 3rd SuperBowl!

I don't think Tua and his agent will take a dime less than 55M per year, 75% of contract guaranteed...IF they believe he'll do even better this year (which I do)...no incentives, and a no-trade clause.

Hope I'm wrong...that's just how I see it going.

I don't think Tua and his agent will take a dime less than 55M per year, 75% of contract guaranteed...IF they believe he'll do even better this year (which I do)...no incentives, and a no-trade clause.

Hope I'm wrong...that's just how I see it going.
Tua does not have any leverage, the days when players threaten to hold out for the whole year are long gone. Just ask Chris johns, I know QB's are different but all it took is one missed pay check and he is back the following week.

I don't think that's what Grier will do but if he holds firm, Tua will play this year, he will not hold out.

We shall see. That is what I heard picking up medicine for my mother in law that Lawrence was looking at about $50 mil a year. :ffic:
It would put him at 5-6 top QB pay but I would think any new contract with the salary cap increase would trump the latest signings. Know knows but he'd be a steak at 50 just don't see that happening.

Last edited:
Tua does not have any leverage, the days when players threaten to hold out for the whole year are long gone. Just ask Chris johns, I know QB's are different but all it took is one missed pay check and he is back the following week.

I don't think that's what Grier will do but if he holds firm, Tua will play this year, he will not hold out.
Ya I don't believe he'll hold out...but if he has a better year than 2023, the front office would be kicking themselves in the ass pretty hard. At that point Tua would have ALL the leverage.

I guess the team shouldn't have shat all over him his first two years. He joined the agency that gets players PAID.

Ya I don't believe he'll hold out...but if he has a better year than 2023, the front office would be kicking themselves in the ass pretty hard. At that point Tua would have ALL the leverage.

I guess the team shouldn't have shat all over him his first two years. He joined the agency that gets players PAID.
what does a better year than 2023 look like? win one playoff game? beat the Bills, blowing the division. What are your expectations at 55mil a year

Back
Top Bottom