How it must feel for Jets fans right now while looking at the AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How it must feel for Jets fans right now while looking at the AFC East

Jets fans like:
Wonder Years Reaction GIF

AFC East is going to be a tough division the next few years, the Jets are just a year behind us on their rebuild. Douglas is supposed to be a very good GM and if Wilson develops and they use their high draft picks next year I wouldn't bet against them being competitive too.

Jets are not that bad, and could easily turn things around with a solid draft/FA and Wilson improving or getting the likes of a Russell Wilson in the off season.

Jets are not that bad, and could easily turn things around with a solid draft/FA and Wilson improving or getting the likes of a Russell Wilson in the off season.

I don't know what's up with R. Wilson, but he's terrible this year.

I was browsing reddit and it often alerts me to NFL posts of other teams, one was a breakdown of Wilson this year just staring down wide open receiver after receiver seemingly refusing to throw the ball.

It was bad.

I don't know what's up with R. Wilson, but he's terrible this year.

I was browsing reddit and it often alerts me to NFL posts of other teams, one was a breakdown of Wilson this year just staring down wide open receiver after receiver seemingly refusing to throw the ball.

It was bad.
I think the finger has been an issue, but also surrounding talent has not been as good. He still has 99.4 QB rating and 18 TDs to 5 ints in 12 games. I would not call that terrible.

I think the finger has been an issue, but also surrounding talent has not been as good. He still has 99.4 QB rating and 18 TDs to 5 ints in 12 games. I would not call that terrible.

True, but Seahawk fans seem to be really unhappy with his play this year. His stat line isn't bad but id generally defer to their opinion.

To be fair i think its the plays he's not making that are there to be had, not anything he's doing in terms of turnovers making them unhappy.

True, but Seahawk fans seem to be really unhappy with his play this year. His stat line isn't bad but id generally defer to their opinion.

To be fair i think its the plays he's not making that are there to be had, not anything he's doing in terms of turnovers making them unhappy.
Ya, hard to say as I have not really watched him this year and have heard similar rumblings. I think they have been spoiled a bit by him and even a slightly down year, fans are going to gripe.

Back
Top Bottom