Phillips Leg | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phillips Leg

I actually just saw a picture of him at F1 and was impressed by the lack of visual difference between his legs, suggesting any atrophy has been resolved. I’m not a doctor so take it for what it’s worth, but his legs both looked equally strong in recent pics from F1.
But you did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night so I'll take it. 🤣

I think it is just the angle. If that is his bad leg, I don't think he would be putting weight on it like that as the main supporting leg.

Last edited:
Atrophy is normal with Achilles injuries. Wouldn’t worry have you seen Phillips? Somehow I don’t think he will have any issue putting muscles back on…

It is Ramsey. He handed the trophy to the 3rd place winner Charles Leclerc.

Garfield presented the winning trophy.
Did the trophy have lasagna remnants on it?

There's a reason Garfield loved lasagna! (Recipe)

I was told there is a picture online of Jalen Phillips leg he is rehabbing, supposedly shows the atrophy that Dan Marino went thru with the Achilles injury he had.

Can someone please post it if they seen it , I’m told his leg has shrunk in mass considerably, maybe that is the reason we drafted Chop so high.

If so Kudos to management team leadership trying to get ahead of that major loss if he cannot get back to 100%

I do remember the pictures of Dans leg later in career that never regained formfrom his injury .
This is silly, Big difference between Phillips and Dan Marino who tore his Achilles in his 30's, thirty years ago when rehab and treatment weren't as far along as they are now.

Can we knock off these hysterical posts based on nothing? I guess this is the dead period in the NFL year but we can do better.

Can you imagine how primitive Marino’s surgery was? I believe you were in a cast for a while back then.

I know they were rushing A-a-Ron Rodgers but the means sound kind of right for everyone. Immediately the patient can have motion. Wonder what exact procedure Phillips got

Well we have a thread and no pics to support the claim

Back
Top Bottom