The Draft is Over and it is Now Time to Turn to Phase 3 of Free Agency | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Draft is Over and it is Now Time to Turn to Phase 3 of Free Agency

some players that could make an impact:

Marcus Maye, S -- Injury history but could come at a bargain for Safety 3
Jalen Guyton, WR -- 6'1 212 and had a 4.35 40 time at his pro day, solid WR 3-4
Chase Claypool, WR --I still want to see what he can bring to the team under a full training camp
Trai Turner, G--Grier's bargain injured FA OL signing of the year lol

In regards to Guyton:

And I'll go for it, re-signing X Howard to either play Safety or Corner. I know he said the door is closed but I don't believe it.

Last edited:
Good to know, I'll back off getting defensive. Just irked by those who drop links to their sites and don't contribute otherwise.

Personally I don't have much need for Dolphins podcasts when every single topic imaginable is discussed already here.

There are numerous people who write for their site who contribute here.

I'd be surprised if we sign another WR. It would have to be a Vet signing a deal like Poyer did.

I think we are looking at Gaurd and Saftey.
We could use another boundary WR with some size. All of our WR's are small except for Ezukanma who I have no faith in.

Maybe we should have drafted Brenden Rice instead of Patrick McMorris in round 6 instead of doubling up on small slot WR's.

DJ Chark who is 6'3 is my favorite available Free Agent WR.

I like the idea of adding a guard, but I do think the team wants to at least goi into training camp with the players they have now and then at some point down th line determine if they need an upgrade vet addition

absolutely not the player he once was, but at 31 the body can rebound and get better than last few because of those injuries and strengthening in the off-season.

I just think we need someone that can backup waddle or hill

And pickings are slim
Pickings arnt that slim. That's been my point.

There is like 50% of the fanbase that wants OBJ. It makes no sense with Boyd, Renfrow and Chark out there.

Twitter is going OBJ crazy and I simply don't get it. He's a famous person, I get that, but he's not a great football player at this stage of his career. I wanna win games, I dont care how many pro-bowls he made in the 2010's or how many hot ass celebrities he's hooked up with.

some players that could make an impact:

Marcus Maye, S -- Injury history but could come at a bargain for Safety 3
Jalen Guyton, WR -- 6'1 212 and had a 4.35 40 time at his pro day, solid WR 3-4
Chase Claypool, WR --I still want to see what he can bring to the team under a full training camp
Trai Turner, G--Grier's bargain injured FA OL signing of the year lol

In regards to Guyton:

And I'll go for it, re-signing X Howard to either play Safety or Corner. I know he said the door is closed but I don't believe it.

The rise and fall of Claypool was impressive.
Looked to be the next WR Pitt finds in the mid rounds only to fall out of favor there and then barely gets any playing time here.

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

There goes that idea

The rise and fall of Claypool was impressive.
Looked to be the next WR Pitt finds in the mid rounds only to fall out of favor there and then barely gets any playing time here.
It was an amazingly fast decent.

I think he had such success early on bc Pitt had nothing else at the postion so they schemed him open alot.

Without those designed end arounds and easy slant routes, there just inst much there apparently. Hes gotten worse, not better. The only way that happens is if you don't care about Football. He clearly hasn't cared.

If he started to really give it his all, I think he can be salvaged to a degree. The guy just has to work on better route running and change his attitude.

Pickings arnt that slim. That's been my point.

There is like 50% of the fanbase that wants OBJ. It makes no sense with Boyd, Renfrow and Chark out there.

Twitter is going OBJ crazy and I simply don't get it. He's a famous person, I get that, but he's not a great football player at this stage of his career. I wanna win games, I dont care how many pro-bowls he made in the 2010's or how many hot ass celebrities he's hooked up with.
I think part of it that OBJ has great hands and playing with an accurate QB like Tua could see him contribute more strongly than he did at recent career stops. I wasn’t particularly high on the idea initially. But I’ve come around. For one year. And maybe $8m.

Health is always an issue with him. But we’ve reached a point where it is potentially an issue with every player on the field these days.

I think part of it that OBJ has great hands and playing with an accurate QB like Tua could see him contribute more strongly than he did at recent career stops. I wasn’t particularly high on the idea initially. But I’ve come around. For one year. And maybe $8m.

Health is always an issue with him. But we’ve reached a point where it is potentially an issue with every player on the field these days.
Giving him 8 million is crazy to me.
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

It was an amazingly fast decent.

I think he had such success early on bc Pitt had nothing else at the postion so they schemed him open alot.

Without those designed end arounds and easy slant routes, there just inst much there apparently. Hes gotten worse, not better. The only way that happens is if you don't care about Football. He clearly hasn't cared.

If he started to really give it his all, I think he can be salvaged to a degree. The guy just has to work on better route running and change his attitude.

I agree 100%.

Seemed like that WR room turned diva real fast, and some of the guys seemed to care more about "brand" than continuing to work on their game.

Back
Top Bottom