Tua Contract Negotiations Start | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Contract Negotiations Start

Not sure what thread you are referring to. If it is my question contained within this thread that you are referring to, why can't you just answer the question? Let me make it simple for you. If the dolphins can get tua for 50mm per year, why would you want them to pay him 55mm per year? This question is divisive only to those who are fans of tua over team, and who are highly emotional, and have a tendency to moralize and personalize things. If you can answer the simple question, please do.
I answered it and you ignored me, so apparently you don't care about the question being answered, you care about arguing. And yes the question IS stupid.

Not sure what thread you are referring to. If it is my question contained within this thread that you are referring to, why can't you just answer the question? Let me make it simple for you. If the dolphins can get tua for 50mm per year, why would you want them to pay him 55mm per year? This question is divisive only to those who are fans of tua over team, and who are highly emotional, and have a tendency to moralize and personalize things. If you can answer the simple question, please do.
I find it funny that you keep asking people to answer this stupid question but yet you just completely ignored my question. Again, what is your point of asking this over and over?

Either provide a reason behind this ridiculous question or just stop asking it because it makes no sense whatsoever.

Since you are dead set on the simple question and simple answer.

Show 1 post where someone said they would pay Tua MORE then what he is asking for.

It's simple. You either can or you can't. Kind of like it's either yes or no.

Clown Watching You GIF by BuzzFeed

Tua-Haters

VS.

Tua-Stans

fun drinking GIF by WDR

50 pages here we come!!!!!

Know exactly who you are talking about. Looks like they are still making friends around here.

Sobeit.
Sobeit........ Very interesting.

I was just thinking, today, how much I am reminded of a banned poster that went by "SoBe"....... Remember that clown shoes?

He also beat dead horses far beyond what was rational, argued with ppl on a daily basis, and didn't know when enough was enough.

His particular obsession was PFF grades.

Since you are dead set on the simple question and simple answer.

Show 1 post where someone said they would pay Tua MORE then what he is asking for.

It's simple. You either can or you can't. Kind of like it's either yes or no.
so you are suggesting they just pay tua what he is asking for?

judas ****ing priest. Imagine being sooo hard headed that you think this was the suggestion.
I'm starting to think it's a case of Histrionic personality disorder.

Perhaps a total "ghost" job is the biggest favor we can do for both him and ourselves.

I'm starting to think it's a case of Histrionic personality disorder.

Perhaps a total "ghost" job is the biggest favor we can do for both him and ourselves.
I do try to just look and laugh, but I thought 'hey maybe if I answer him he'll expand on something'..
Nope, ignored me completely. Shocking, I know...

Anywho, I'm here for the drama too. Can't help it 😭

I do try to just look and laugh, but I thought 'hey maybe if I answer him he'll expand on something'..
Nope, ignored me completely. Shocking, I know...

Anywho, I'm here for the drama too. Can't help it 😭
of course i ignored you. your comments were abusive and unintelligible. have a nice day

interesting. psychological diagnoses now too. have a nice day.
Well, if you don't like being the butt of jokes, stop being a butt...... Or develop a thicker skin....

If you can't see that the vast majority of members are either tired of the rhetoric, or so disinterested they don't even bother with you, what are we to think?

You don't take hints. You don't respond to being asked nicely. You just want to go on and on.

At what point is enough, enough? At what point can one just assume you are either obsessed, doing it for attention, or just plain like to argue? Do you really even care what others think?

I will make this serious suggestion if you are not simply a troll. Try looking at things from others' perspectives once in a while. Ask yourself why you often get the backlash you do. Maybe some self introspection about it.

Back
Top Bottom