What will we do at #55? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will we do at #55?

DT, OL, safety, tight end all in play at 55.

Guys I’d be targeting are Michael Hall, Maason Smith, Jackson Powers-Johnson, Ja’Tavion Sanders, Christian Haynes, Cooper Beebe, Ruke Orhorhoru, Roger Rosengarten, and Kingsley Suamataia. All good players and more than one of them will be there at 55.

I’d stay away from safety and just sign a vet, but I will not be surprised at all if we draft a safety at 55.

Not a bad idea. I also like Orhorhorro. I think he's similar to Hall. Do you see that too?

Maybe Miami believes it can find offensive line later. Also, the fact that Grier apparently attempted to trade back into round one, tells me nothing is off the table. In other words, I wouldn't be surprised to see Grier use picks from 2025.
I like Orhorhoro also. Maybe we could trade down draft him and pick up a 4th.

I like Orhorhoro also. Maybe we could trade down draft him and pick up a 4th.
Agree. Still need more picks.

I would like Mahogany too, although 55 might be a little high. I don't think Frazier, Beebe, or Hayes makes it to 55.

Agree. Still need more picks.

I would like Mahogany too, although 55 might be a little high. I don't think Frazier, Beebe, or Hayes makes it to 55.
I think Beebe might be there at 55. There will be a lot of good players that are drafted in rounds 3 and 4. We really need to pick up another draft pick in one of those rounds.

The Commanders have picks 67 and 100. I would consider giving them pick 55 for those 2 picks.

What will we do at #55?

**** IT UP NO DOUBT!
This Is Cool GIF by MOODMAN

Trade down for more picks.

Get Fiske in 3rd.

DT, OL, safety, tight end all in play at 55.

Guys I’d be targeting are Michael Hall, Maason Smith, Jackson Powers-Johnson, Ja’Tavion Sanders, Christian Haynes, Cooper Beebe, Ruke Orhorhoru, Roger Rosengarten, and Kingsley Suamataia. All good players and more than one of them will be there at 55.

I’d stay away from safety and just sign a vet, but I will not be surprised at all if we draft a safety at 55.
Give me JPJ or Sanders please.

Who ever we take most of the fans will hate it. Becuase most of our fans watch one or two mock drafts, declare themselves experts and then bitch when one of the three players they knew the name of didn't go to the Domphins.

hoping for offense and offense only tonight......OL/WR/TE
Tua could use another weapon but also some OL help.....would be nice to trade back and gain a 3rd so that we can hit at least two of those positions but I think grier will instead try to move up.

They should have traded down last night given the project they reached for.

This team never learns.

I expect them to take another project at 55.

Trade down was the obvious move. There couldn't have been any takers.

Where did you guys get the rumor that we tried to move back up?

Who ever we take most of the fans will hate it. Becuase most of our fans watch one or two mock drafts, declare themselves experts and then bitch when one of the three players they knew the name of didn't go to the Domphins.

Dude, we were in need of 2 things yesterday; OL or a trade down. It's not preposterous for some fans to be upset.

Back
Top Bottom