'08 Kentucky Wildcats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08 Kentucky Wildcats

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Kentucky dominates Louisville 27-2 Sunday in the Governor’s Cup.

Nice way to start the season Rich Brooks & Co. :D

GO BIG BLUE!

clear.gif

Good win for the Kats. Good luck the rest of the season because with an offense like that one, the SEC is going to eat Hartline's Jay Fiedler-esqe floaters for breakfast. The UK front 4 are outstanding.

If this season turns out the way it did for us last season, Kragthorpe might get replaced by Ron English. He has literally worked magic with our defense. I can already say they are 10 times better than last season and its only been one game...

Anyways, good luck from here on out.

Good luck the rest of the season because with an offense like that one, the SEC is going to eat Hartline's Jay Fiedler-esqe floaters for breakfast.

The cardinals offense scored ZERO points....and how many INTs did y'all throw?

:D 'nuff said.

I thought that's what rivals are supposed to do....no hard feelings. :D

Ok, I'll go ahead and let you have your fun...until January 4th and then you'll obviously have no reason to have any fun.;)

Ok, I'll go ahead and let you have your fun...until January 4th and then you'll obviously have no reason to have any fun.;)

Do you really expect the cards to be playing a major bowl this year?

...btw, thanks for your permission to have fun. It feels pretty good. :rolleyes:

Do you really expect the cards to be playing a major bowl this year? :rolleyes:

...btw, thanks for your permission to have fun. It feels pretty good to stomp y'all 27-2. :D

Well I wasn't talking about a bowl game...January 4th in Freedom Hall...

But to your point, yes, a bowl game is not out of the question. The offense is going to improve, just like UK's will. The next 5 games are very winnable (Tenn Tech, K State, UConn, Memphis, Mid Tenn St.) especially since 4 of the 5 are home games. We will beat Syracuse. Pittsburgh and Rutgers are swing games. I still expect to finish with at least 6 wins and probably 7 wins, which will get us into a bowl game of some kind.

Is UK going to a bowl game this year? Be honest...

Louisville - W
Norfolk St - W
Mid Tenn St - W
Western KY - W
Bama - L
South Carolina - L
Arkansas - swing game
Florida - L
Mississippi St - L
Georgia - L
Vandy - L
Tenn - L

Louisville - W
Norfolk St - W
Mid Tenn St - W
Western KY - W
Bama - L
South Carolina - L
Arkansas - swing game
Florida - L
Mississippi St - L
Georgia - L
Vandy - L
Tenn - L

You really believe Kentucky will lose 8 straight games? :err:

You really believe Kentucky will lose 8 straight games? :err:

The Arkansas game is a swing game that I think they can win. The only reason I put it as a swing game and not a win is because Petrino is the coach there, and as we both know he kinda has UK's number.

I guess you could consider the Mississippi St game a swing game as well. I was going to put Vandy as a win until I saw what they did in the South Carolina game. They're not a pushover this year...

It will come down to these 4 games, I say we win two of them to go 6-6.

Well I wasn't talking about a bowl game...January 4th in Freedom Hall...

But to your point, yes, a bowl game is not out of the question. The offense is going to improve, just like UK's will. The next 5 games are very winnable (Tenn Tech, K State, UConn, Memphis, Mid Tenn St.) especially since 4 of the 5 are home games. We will beat Syracuse. Pittsburgh and Rutgers are swing games. I still expect to finish with at least 6 wins and probably 7 wins, which will get us into a bowl game of some kind.

Louisville - W
Norfolk St - W
Mid Tenn St - W
Western KY - W
Bama - L
South Carolina - L
Arkansas - swing game
Florida - L
Mississippi St - L
Georgia - L
Vandy - L
Tenn - L

It will come down to these 4 games, I say we win two of them to go 6-6.

I'd say that's a fair assesment. I don't know what the SEC bowl tie-ins are off the top of my head so I don't know if you guys could make a bowl game at 6-6.

Back
Top Bottom