1/29 just bot home from work DRAFT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1/29 just bot home from work DRAFT

felipen123

Rookie
Reaction score
with a trade down:

we want playmakers on offense and some speed right ross, ireland and sparano, well here u go:

1) Mark Ingram RB ALABAMA- may not be the fastest running back but he sure is a playmaker who is very elusive and runs like a truck.

2) Titus Young WR BOISE STATE- speedy fasty shifty WR who can spread our field and make some big plays opposite of BRANDON MARSHALL.

3) John Moffitt OG WISCONSIN- drawing comparisons to STEVE HUTCHINSON.. a tough nasty run blocker who can play G/C.. very strong (cant go wrong with those wisconsin OLmen)

4) DJ Williams TE ARKANSAS- a pass catching TE first, runs a solid 4.6.. a speedy TE is what he have been missing.. just look at rob knowkowski..

5) Gref McElroy QB ALABAMA- not the strongest ARM QB u will find in the draft but a very accurate and tough QB who is a proven leader and has been coached by great coaches. a good value in the 5th round.

6) Anthony Gray NT SOUTHERN MISSISSPPI- solid DEPTH behind solai..

7) Zane Parr DE VIRGINIA- sleeper 3-4 DE comes off the edge quick but also known as a bull rusher.. doesnt hurt to have some depth?

7) Jock Sanders KR/PR/WR WEST VIRGINIA- wildcard right here.. speedy WR who can be a asset to our special teams, jsut read this: http://www.msnsportsnet.com/profile.cfm?id=101480&sport=football

obivously this draft doesnt hit all needs, but thats what free agency is for..

I would love to have DJ Williams but do you think he would still be around in the 4th? Could be - you never which teams may surprise and draft someone who is definitely a reach. But then, that's their choice and if they really like the player, you take him before it's too late. But Williams - is he earlier material?

I think that draft is amazing but I believe Stanzi will be there in the 5th and I would much rather take him than Greg... All in all great job my dude!!!

with a trade down:

we want playmakers on offense and some speed right ross, ireland and sparano, well here u go:

1) Mark Ingram RB ALABAMA- may not be the fastest running back but he sure is a playmaker who is very elusive and runs like a truck.

2) Titus Young WR BOISE STATE- speedy fasty shifty WR who can spread our field and make some big plays opposite of BRANDON MARSHALL.

3) John Moffitt OG WISCONSIN- drawing comparisons to STEVE HUTCHINSON.. a tough nasty run blocker who can play G/C.. very strong (cant go wrong with those wisconsin OLmen)

4) DJ Williams TE ARKANSAS- a pass catching TE first, runs a solid 4.6.. a speedy TE is what he have been missing.. just look at rob knowkowski..

5) Gref McElroy QB ALABAMA- not the strongest ARM QB u will find in the draft but a very accurate and tough QB who is a proven leader and has been coached by great coaches. a good value in the 5th round.

6) Anthony Gray NT SOUTHERN MISSISSPPI- solid DEPTH behind solai..

7) Zane Parr DE VIRGINIA- sleeper 3-4 DE comes off the edge quick but also known as a bull rusher.. doesnt hurt to have some depth?

7) Jock Sanders KR/PR/WR WEST VIRGINIA- wildcard right here.. speedy WR who can be a asset to our special teams, jsut read this: http://www.msnsportsnet.com/profile.cfm?id=101480&sport=football

obivously this draft doesnt hit all needs, but thats what free agency is for..

Ingram won't be there if we trade down, so that will need to be Leshoure, which is fine, I like him better anyhow. Titus Young is a nice choice, but I'm not totally sold on him yet. He blew up at the senior bowl, but I'm not sure if he's the BEST value in round 2, it's not a bad pick, but not one I would personally make. Moffit makes perfect sense there, love that pick. I think we are trying to force the TE pick with DJ Williams, I think we can find better value in Rd 4, and since it's such a weak TE class, he might be gone by that time anyhow. You give us some D-line depth...but we already have that with Odrick, Merling, Langford, Starks, McDaniel, etc...we need depth at our LB's.

Why do you like Leshoure more than Ingram? Just curious.

I dont like Mark Ingram i dont think he is going to do well in the NFL but thats just me. but i love Titus young he would be a perfect fit oppsite of brandon marshall. i would love to see Miami draft Ricky Stanzi depending on how high we would have to draft him but i think he is a pretty good QB. and i also really like the RB Bilal Powell

Back
Top Bottom