# 1 Draft Choice Bet?????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

# 1 Draft Choice Bet??????

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who do you think would be a better choice for our number one?

LB Brian Cushing or G Duke Robinson. Me 'n' my boy are having a bet. I'm betting on Cushing

I'm actually thinking of changing my bet to FS William Moore

Parcells & Ireland will take Duke Robinson, guards are a great value at the end of rd#1. Plus we need another stud on the line. But I do not think he will be on the board.

BG12

Mike May**** broke down Robinson's foot work. Apprently its atrocious. I doubt he even goes in the 1st round anymore. Sorry I don't have a link but it was on NFL network.
Also William Moore's stock has dropped due to a bad Senior Bowl Week.

Rather take Alex Mack, or Unger for the OL. Cushing was a beast at the Senior bowl and his stock is on the rise.

Mike May**** broke down Robinson's foot work. Apprently its atrocious. I doubt he even goes in the 1st round anymore. Sorry I don't have a link but it was on NFL network.
Also William Moore's stock has dropped due to a bad Senior Bowl Week.

Rather take Alex Mack, or Unger for the OL. Cushing was a beast at the Senior bowl and his stock is on the rise.

This can be corrected. There is no doubt he is the best guard in this draft and probably in the last few years. I would love to have Duke in a fin uni.

Who do you think would be a better choice for our number one?

LB Brian Cushing or G Duke Robinson. Me 'n' my boy are having a bet. I'm betting on Cushing

I'm actually thinking of changing my bet to FS William Moore

i wouldn't bet on a guard... if we use our first pick on a olinemen, it'll be because carey won't be resigned and we'll use it to fill our RT spot...

on a sidenote... what in the hell did you say in finheaven to have such a bad reputation ??? lol i felt bad for you so i gave you a positive vote :lol:

Duke Robinson struggles with his base, poor feet, slow, and does not have me wanting him, especially first round.

Duke Robinson struggles with his base, poor feet, slow, and does not have me wanting him, especially first round.

You haven't seen a lick of Duke Robinson.

"Duke has some of the best feet on the team," said Sooners defensive tackle Gerald McCoy, who included Oklahoma's backs and receivers in his assessment. Big Duke is just talented. He's probably one of the quickest guys I've ever seen to be 330 pounds."

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=-3qy7xxeVHA

i'd take Duke Robinson over Cushing...i just don't want Cushing in a Phins uniform at all...his injury history has me raising red flags on him

You haven't seen a lick of Duke Robinson.

"Duke has some of the best feet on the team," said Sooners defensive tackle Gerald McCoy, who included Oklahoma's backs and receivers in his assessment. Big Duke is just talented. He's probably one of the quickest guys I've ever seen to be 330 pounds."

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=-3qy7xxeVHA

The Sooners coach is not going to say anything bad about his players who are going into the draft. It is just common sense that they are going to talk thier players up. He won't cut them down, who do you think he is...Pete Carrol.

They will not draft Duke Robinson in the first round unless either Justin Smiley or Donald Thomas has a serious medical setback. Take that to the bank.

The Sooners coach is not going to say anything bad about his players who are going into the draft. It is just common sense that they are going to talk thier players up. He won't cut them down, who do you think he is...Pete Carrol.

Ehem. Sooners player. Not Sooners coach.

Ehem. Sooners player. Not Sooners coach.

Oops, pie in the face. Not sure how I read that wrong.

Either way a sooner is not going to be cutting down another sooner.
Speaking of Mccoy, I wonder why he did not declare, he probably would have been the first DT off the board.

Back
Top Bottom