#1 draft pick choice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#1 draft pick choice

RedRoth

Scout Team
Reaction score
If the #1 draft pick was in your hands and Dez Bryant and that safety that has been getting a lot of hype (i cant think of his name) is on the board, who do you go with?

Eric Berry.

But since neither of them will be there I will pass.

if ur talking about #1 overall id go with suh but ill go with ur scenario and Berry is an amazing amazing prospect, guys like him are rare. great WR's come out everyear but this guy is being compared to Ed Reed etc.

#1 draft pick available...I would have to try like heck to trade down and acquire as many picks as possible...we need more than just 1 player to make a difference

#1 draft pick available...I would have to try like heck to trade down and acquire as many picks as possible...we need more than just 1 player to make a difference

On the money. There is no one player in the draft that will make Miami a contender. Now, of course we are not taking free agent signings and trades into account, but teams that are successful draft solid players deep into the later rounds.

Miami obviously needs to address Wide Receiver, Linebacker and Safety as main priorities. Not to mention, Tight End and Defensive Tackle could be areas in need of addressing as well.

What does everyone else think?

NT. Ndamukong Suh, Terence Cody, Jared Odrick
WR- Brandon LaFell, Jprdan Shipley, Danario Alexander
S- Taylor Mays, Nate Allen
LB, Brandon Spikes, Jerry Hughes

Wasnt the raiders' safety considered to be a stud too?

Id love to have spikes too...all of the opposing offenses would make sure to wear face shields

If we had the #1 overall pick I would take neither like some other people said grab Suh. Have a good/great NT in a 3-4 and you can have a good/great defense. However, if I had to choose between the 2 it would be Berry.

Tough I would be happy with anyone of these guys Spikes,Bryant,Berry and Cody

this year unlike any other i would trade down there is so much talent in the mid rounds, eric berry is a top 5 pick and dez bryant will be gone in the top 10

NT. Ndamukong Suh, Terence Cody, Jared Odrick
WR- Brandon LaFell, Jprdan Shipley, Danario Alexander
S- Taylor Mays, Nate Allen
LB, Brandon Spikes, Jerry Hughes

Odrick was a year younger then me. He attended the same high school as I did. It's awesome to see his name up there. If I'm not mistaken tho isn't he a 4-3 DT?

Wasnt the raiders' safety considered to be a stud too?
michael huff he came from texas I thought he was going to be a stud as well he was all over the field at texas

If the #1 draft pick was in your hands and Dez Bryant and that safety that has been getting a lot of hype (i cant think of his name) is on the board, who do you go with?
If you have the #1 pick, everybody is on the board...

Back
Top Bottom