#1 draft pick! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#1 draft pick!

randy8216

Scout Team
Reaction score
before i start let me say that im a big fan of beck and think he could develop into a good qb,but with all this cap space and the comments of bp saying that beck will be competing for the starting qb could he be saving money for a big #1 qb draft

It would be foolish for Miami to invest a #1 pick in the draft for a QB that, in college, was no better a QB than Beck, pick your name. You're taking just as big a risk as you were with Beck the year prior, but you've got a known commodity in Beck now, and what he'll do for you.

Miami would be better off taking either of the Longs, and getting a QB in later rounds. The difference in this year's draft QB's and Beck is not worth 10's of millions of dollars. Just not smart, IMO.

I hope Bill gets a deal done. I really don't want the financial headache of the top guy. Also could be the reason we have slowed down with signing though. Leave plenty room to sign a lot of quality picks. Damn I'm excited. :kick:

i dont think its a good idea either i just worry that this could be part of their reasoning i think there are plenty of good qb later in the draft

Back
Top Bottom