#10 Olindo Mare or Brady Quinn? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#10 Olindo Mare or Brady Quinn?

DolFan707

Almost There Since 1973...
Reaction score
Who gets the number if both are on our team next year?

DolFan707 said:
Who gets the number if both are on our team next year?

If thats the case Olino would keep the number unless quinn would be willing to buy it from him.

um, no offense to you all.. but your making me not want to be a dolphins fan because of dumb threads like this!

why would saban draft a qb when we have two qb's who could start, doesn't mean they will be any good, but they could start for other teams, and have in the past, and one has a qb rating over 90 for a career.

unless brady quinn wants to take left tackle but at his stature, no way

jnobes7 said:
um, no offense to you all.. but your making me not want to be a dolphins fan because of dumb threads like this!

why would saban draft a qb when we have two qb's who could start, doesn't mean they will be any good, but they could start for other teams, and have in the past, and one has a qb rating over 90 for a career.

while I agree this is a dumb thread....If Joey doesn't improve, he could easily be released, leaving a gap in the lineup. If the talent we want is gone and we can't trade down,

dominizzo said:
Olindo!! Brady Wont be a PhiN!!

yeah, idk why everyone is so hung up on him being our qb, culpepper will be our quarterback next year, end of statement.

jnobes7 said:

Get used to it. Every year the people on this board can't keep it in their pants whenever there is a solid college QB available to draft, or any other skill position for that matter.

DolFan707 said:
Who gets the number if both are on our team next year?[/quo

Great thread. Put "This is a waste of your time" in parenthesis next time you post somethiong like that.

when I first thought of this I thought that this thread would have thousands of posts and be on the Flipper's Finest section...

Back
Top Bottom