1972 Dr Pepper bottle undefeated. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1972 Dr Pepper bottle undefeated.

The New Guy

Starter
Reaction score
I recently got a PM from a member of FinHeaven regarding the 1972 Dr. Pepper bottle from Miami’s undefeated season. Unfortunately, I was not able to read it since my post count is below 50. I got the gist of what the message was about in the subject saying that he also had a 1972 Dr Pepper bottle, but I would have liked to have read what it said. If you are reading this Sundance Kid, I just wanted to let you know that I was not able to read, or reply to your message. Like I said above I got the gist of it in the subject, but I did not want you to think I was being rude and not replying. Anyways, I was just wondering how many other Dolphin fans also has a full Dr Pepper bottle from the 72 season like the one in my avatar? My Dad gave that bottle to me on my 18th birthday. He had season tickets for the 72 season and got to see most of the games in person. I think it would have been so cool to be there. Talk about you ultimate bragging rights 17-0

Go Dolphins!

Please review the TOS as to posting in the appropriate forum; posts like your Dr Pepper post vbelong in the exchange, not in the main forum.

Please keep this in mind before posting another thread.

Thanks.

NaboCane said:
Please review the TOS as to posting in the appropriate forum; posts like your Dr Pepper post vbelong in the exchange, not in the main forum.

Please keep this in mind before posting another thread.

Thanks.

Sorry about that it won’t happen again. I would not have even made the post if I would have been able to at least read the PM that was sent to me. I don’t understand why I can’t read PM’s that are sent to me. I understand that you don’t want just anybody who is not a Dolphin fan to come on the site and PM people and annoy them, but as a new member I should be able to at least read and reply to the PM’s sent to me. If I can’t read or reply to PM’s sent to me, you should make it so that other people are not able to send a PM to me. I don’t want people to think that I am being rude and ignoring them. I also noticed that you NaboCane sent me a PM, but I can’t read it. It just says that I can’t use the PM feature until my post count is 50. Am I doing something wrong?

It's cool. You didn't do anything wrong except posting in the wrong forum, and that's behind us.

There are good reasons for the site not allowing members to have PM privileges until they have 50 posts or more, but I know that's hard to see for someone that just registered.

Stick around, enjoy the site. You'll be addicted like the rest of us in no time!

:)

Back
Top Bottom