1992 Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1992 Dolphins

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Just got through watching the 92 Dolphins Playook on ESPN. Man brings back great memories, that was the season that led to the AFC Champioship game against the Bills, My first trip to Miami and Joe Robbie. I can still remember the feeling walking in and seeing the field for the first time. Too bad the game sucked, but either way it was still a site to see for the first time.

What a team....What a Season....

Keith Jackson tearing up the Bills in his first apperance

Louis Oliver owning Jim Kelly in that game also with 3 int's and one a 105 yd return for TD.

Pete Caroll giving Styonavich the choke sign when he missed an extra point against the Jets, only to have Dan bring them back and have Pete kick the winning FG .

Other old time Fins

Freddie Banks
Tony Paige
Mark Higgs
Louis Oliver
Jeff Cross
Jarvis Williams

Rookies

Marco Coleman & Troy Vincent
And of Course

Duper, Clayton and Dan

The Season didn't end they way we would like but it's the closest the Fins have been since.

I was at that playoff game also, myself and the group of guys I went with got into one hell of fight in W dirt parking lot. That was the only good part of that day.

When looking back at the players the Fins have had how many times we have come up short, it just makes my stomach flip.

man vincent is old... his career is just a few years shorter than my life!

ThunderCane said:
I was at that playoff game also, myself and the group of guys I went with got into one hell of fight in W dirt parking lot. That was the only good part of that day.

When looking back at the players the Fins have had how many times we have come up short, it just makes my stomach flip.

That was you. :lol:

ahh, what a great playoff game that was. Did the Dolphin defense register even one tackle on Thurman Thomas?

j/k fellas

Back
Top Bottom