1994 NY Jets Vs Miami Dolphins Classic "Fake spike" Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1994 NY Jets Vs Miami Dolphins Classic "Fake spike" Game

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Top 10 Dolphins Jets game from the Marino era where he battles boomer Esiason's New York Jets.:jetssuck:

Put it over here for you Jets fans that want to reminisce,listen to that crowd.....

[video=youtube;WVmGBOPJBgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVmGBOPJBgs[/video]

Didnt dare put it up on the main forum it would get swallowed.

This is the game that Tim Bowens had that monsterous game....

no need to listen to the crowd, I was there just feet away from where Ingram caught the ball. I have seen many awful games in that Stadium but this was probably the worst BUT it as probably the best thing to happen to us in the long term b/c that game sent us into a spiral where it forced leon hess to go out and get BP which turned this franchise around and made us contenders. Prior to that we were around .500 one year then stunk the next and were on a bad yo-yo so in the end it helped though that exact moment was the worst I have seen live.

I remember I was at the mall with my parents and I was in Montgomery Ward, a department store like Sears back in the day. I was in the section with the TVs so I sat on the couch display they had there and watched the end of the game.

Nice memory as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom