1st RD Mock Numero Uno | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st RD Mock Numero Uno

If Eric Ebron is still there at 19 I would bet my paycheck teams would come a callin to trade up with us and you could do it and still get Hill.

I want the BPA that fits what we do. Hill intrigues me. I have to look him up for sure!

Hill in the first? I'll take Bishop Sankey at RB in round two.

I like Jeremy Hill but not enough to draft him in the 1st. His past issues may push him into the 3rd or 4th.

You have some ridiculous picks though; Van Noy top 10, Ward at 13(If Clemons leaves I wouldn't mind taking him at 19 :up:), Ebron for the Cardinals when they don't need a TE, Chiefs picking Dennard when they have 3 good corners already, and McCrief in the 1st.

I want the BPA that fits what we do. Hill intrigues me. I have to look him up for sure!
He is very explosive and runs with power. Nice combination for a running back. On talent alone, I think he's the #1 running back. But, he does come with character questions and this staff likely will take fewer chances based on the Martin/Incognito situation.

He is very explosive and runs with power. Nice combination for a running back. On talent alone, I think he's the #1 running back. But, he does come with character questions and this staff likely will take fewer chances based on the Martin/Incognito situation.

These are legit concerns, but I think he'll interview very well. Until I hear that teams weren't impressed enough by his interviews to look beyond the issues, I'm going to say he'll go somewhere in the mid-to-late 1st. Should know pretty soon.

Hill going third round....before him would be Carlos Hyde, Carey and I would even venture out and say Seastrunk

dude is one missed visit to his parole officer n doing some time
how did Cecil Collins work out

Back
Top Bottom