27 Ten DT M. Tubbs Tex
28 Phi WR M. Clayton LSU
29 Ind CB R. Colclough Tusc
30 KC DT D. Dockett Flo St
31 Car WR R. Woods Okla St
32 NE WR M. Jenkins Ohio St

It's not good is it, It's my first time ever doing a Mock draft

why do you not like Rivers? Just because of his delivey

Hey its not that bad for a first try. I understand that the Steelers are set to release Dewayne Washington but, I seriously doubt they'll go CB in the draft.

Recently we've been gettin all kinds of screwy reports that San Diego won't draft a QB...and that changes things considerably. Who will be their top pick then?

Could be Larry Fitzgerald who is like a super human beast. Could be Robert Gallery, equally beastly. Or could be a surprise selection...Sean Taylor who is said to be the best defensive player in this draft.

I think mock drafts are kinda moot right now anyway. They'll only start to take some semblance of accurate shape after Free Agency has started and we see where teams are going in free agency.

For instance, if Green Bay trades for Henson there's obviously no way they draft Losman.

Oh BTW nick in general I think you've got too many CBs going in the first round. Mel Kiper pretty much says there's only 3 that are worthy of the first round. I know there will still be more than 3 selected but you've got a full 6 of them going. I think you could probably replace two of those CBs with Shawn Andrews and Derrick Strait might be a higher pick than like Colclough or LeSeuer

I probably do have too many CBs in the first round. Pitt will not get a chance at anybody like Sean Taylor, I think he is the overall best safety ever. Pitt might draft a QB like Rivers but I hope not, because I want Miami to get him.

one suggestion, it looks like you assessed players by colleges because on three different occasions you have back-to-back picks from the same school.

Not really. The first round is always littered with talent from UM.

Wilfork, Taylor, Winslow, Vilma and Williams will all go in round one.

Carey will be pushing for a first round place.

Joseph will be a solid tackle. Geathers a good return man.

Back
Top Bottom