1st round pick- i know its early but just wanted all of your thoughts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st round pick- i know its early but just wanted all of your thoughts

Phinsfan-Jay

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If Jake long from Michigan, if he comes out which i assume he may, i think would be a solid choice for the O - line. im Sick of ignoring this O line, 3 years ago we got VC and he is actually playing well so why not get a dominating LT who is versatile to play both tackle spots.

Be a little optimistic,there are no need for these threads, until we lose.Im sorry but with the Ronnie injury and the tough match up next week im not in the best of moods.All im saying is wait to we are out of it cause right not we are two out of the wild card.Even the announcers were saying yesterday how now the needed to talk about us and the wildcard.So no giving hope yet.

Unless we can draft a Stud LT or Center then I dont see need for it.

The offensive lines improvement has been one of the main factors of us winning, and they have played very well recently

i never said that i wasnt optimistic, i cant make small talk about players and the draft dude, i dont care if your in a good mood or not, sammie morris will fill in fine, boo hoo, ronnie will be back sooner than people think, so ANYWAY, Jake Long is a great pick

it's ok to talk about the draft because no matter how we finish, we will have a 1st round pick.

A beast DE would be a better pick because from what i can see the O-line has found out wats working & will get a great test next week aginst JAX.

FinRel23 said:
A beast DE would be a better pick because from what i can see the O-line has found out wats working & will get a great test next week aginst JAX.

A DE would probally sit on the bench for us next year.

Roth is really coming around and Taylor seems to still have a couple really good years left.

If anything Id like to see us draft (In no real order)

1) A huge DT/NT to replace Traylor when he retires
2) A true shutdown corner
3) A big fast OLB
4) A Big play WR

Phinsfan-Jay said:
i never said that i wasnt optimistic, i cant make small talk about players and the draft dude, i dont care if your in a good mood or not, sammie morris will fill in fine, boo hoo, ronnie will be back sooner than people think, so ANYWAY, Jake Long is a great pick
believe it or not we don't lose that much with brown out the only problem is morris protecting the football......leon hall laron landry levi brown jake long we need a center in round two or three but i bet money if saban has anything to do with it we go DT first round

Whoever is the best player on the board out of the four positions of offensive tackle, linebacker, wide receiver, and safety. I guess a slight bias could be placed on tackle and linebacker since we will probably be looking for talent which could possibly start on game one.

DAN MOZES !!!
We need him.. then in the 2nd we draft a Good OLB or Good DT

Saban wont go S in the 1st!! not the way Hill and Bell have been playing :D

Back
Top Bottom