1st Round Targets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Round Targets

If Miami picks in the 1st Half of Round #1 say anywhere from 8-12 Rolando Mclain would be a target, if he declares, he is probably the best coverage ILB in the draft ... he is also very versatile having the ability to play in any defense at any LB position ... Eric Berry IMO is the best prospect, but won't be available he is a top 5 pick IMO ... right now i see at least 4-5 more wins this season, and that usually means somewhere in the top 15 picks of a draft .. Terrance Cody, scares me to death, while he is a load, and the word is his presence on the line makes his teammates better, i question his dedication to football because of his weight issues... Nate Allen and Morgan might be available in round #2, if they are they'd become a target...also late round #1 or early #2; i was on the Syracuse WR Mike Williams bandwagon, until i found out he has disciplinary issues, which i think scare off this F/O ...

Agreed! Mcclain is the best player in college football. I know Bill doesn't like trading up in the draft., but they need to go get this guy! Much better than Spikes or Mays!

I agree that if McClain is still there in the 9 to 16 range which is where the phins IMO will end up then he s/b the target.

Jones Safety LSU in the 2nd & Meier WR Kansas in the 3rd.

I'm going to be a homer and Say Stevenson Sylvester from the U of Utah in the 4th.... he is a collegiate OLB but could make the transition to SS or Robert Johnson Utes FS.

If Miami picks in the 1st Half of Round #1 say anywhere from 8-12 Rolando Mclain would be a target, if he declares, he is probably the best coverage ILB in the draft ... he is also very versatile having the ability to play in any defense at any LB position ... Eric Berry IMO is the best prospect, but won't be available he is a top 5 pick IMO ... right now i see at least 4-5 more wins this season, and that usually means somewhere in the top 15 picks of a draft .. Terrance Cody, scares me to death, while he is a load, and the word is his presence on the line makes his teammates better, i question his dedication to football because of his weight issues... Nate Allen and Morgan might be available in round #2, if they are they'd become a target...also late round #1 or early #2; i was on the Syracuse WR Mike Williams bandwagon, until i found out he has disciplinary issues, which i think scare off this F/O ...

Mike Williams is the best YAC guy in the NCAA, his only disciplinary issues were regarding academics.

We need to obtain another first or second round pick, How do we do that.

Back
Top Bottom