2 things I envy of the NYJ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 things I envy of the NYJ

ok fine, still they had her in the organization, shes so ****in hot.

yes, she is HOT... I think she did Favre.. look at her, not only is she smokin hot, but she is probably also a huge whore.. probably flappin in the wind.. ha

yes, she is HOT... I think she did Favre.. look at her, not only is she smokin hot, but she is probably also a huge whore.. probably flappin in the wind.. ha
i dont think favre did her. i think she said she does not do old men or married men. he tried to get with her, but she denied his old ***. well im young and not married, maybe i have a shot?

funny because i'm actually watching the game and he looks very average to me

As far as Sanchez don't be fooled, he still throwing the ball in areas he shouldn't that great pass protection he is getting from that O-line is masking that!

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I wish Henne had time to go through 3 reads!

Exactly! you know football

i dont think favre did her. i think she said she does not do old men or married men. he tried to get with her, but she denied his old ***. well im young and not married, maybe i have a shot?

I dont believe half the crap people say.. I think she did him. why would he stalk her if she didnt do him? its not like favre wife isnt hot either.. although tigers ex is smokin hot too, and he screwed that one up.

i actually do envy something about the jets. how every mother ****in bounce goes their way. ive never seen a team ****in recover everything and have it handed to them. **** the vikes

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

I dont believe half the crap people say.. I think she did him. why would he stalk her if she didnt do him? its not like favre wife isnt hot either.. although tigers ex is smokin hot too, and he screwed that one up.
i would say favres wife is hot for her age, but not in general anymore. young ***** is better for him

Those cheerleaders look amazing soaking wet...

Uh...

brb

Sanchez doesnt look that much better than Henne to me.

I envy every NFL team because they can actually return kickoffs past the 20.

This thread is embarassing. We have our own identity.........or do we wanna be jets clones?! And the same people envying have alot to say about Jason Taylor's decision.

The nerve of you people.

If I didn't hate them so much, I would say I am extremely grateful that they have proven there's more than just one way to win in this league. So many braindead teams live in constant fear that people will realize what morons they are and so begins the whole copycat culture this league has been drowning in. Jests drafted well but have been willing to move picks for quality players. They chase talent above all else and are run with less bull**** than some other self important FO's (ahem...). Now enough of this yay for the jests crap.

Wow this tread is a ****ing disgrace! i dont envy **** about the jets and their fat *** coach!

why dont you guys just move to NY and cheer for the jets while your at it?

Brad Smith is a baller. He makes that team real good. He's like a QB-version of Steve Tasker.

Back
Top Bottom