2 Tickets 11/12 Kansas City Lower Lvl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Tickets 11/12 Kansas City Lower Lvl

mariocarciero

Starter
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Im from Montreal Canada and I paid $200 for these tickets and something came up so I cant go. I would hate to see these tickets go to waste. `

128-1.jpg
nfl_dolphins_chart-1.jpg

2 TICKETS 11/12 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS LOWER LVL

2 tickets together to see the Miami Dolphins take on the Kansas City Chiefs at Dolphin Stadium on 11/12/2006. These are season ticket holder seats and are in section 128 row 14. You are in the lower level and high enough that you will have a great view of the field and you do not have to worry about standing. Also, you are closer to the field here than you would be in the corners as those are a bit away from the field.

I read the rules and i ddnt see anything about posting tickets so I hope this is ok.

No one is interested for 100 dollars? You guys gave up on the dolphins too soon. Im dissapointed that these tickets have to go in the trash.

i am very interested, i already have a deal inplace with someone else, but now im not sure if its going to go through, if it falls through(ill know by monday) then i will deffinetly be interested in these if they are still avaible

Back
Top Bottom