2000 wildcard game(Lamar's career game) against Colts on NFL network @8p | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2000 wildcard game(Lamar's career game) against Colts on NFL network @8p

That game gave me a great off season reminder of how much Fiedler sucks! He got picked three times and it should have been five. The balls kept sailing on him in his own stadium. It's one thing if you're in enemy territory and you're not used to the climate and wind. It's simply proof that you're inept when it happens in your own stadium. I don't care how many passes he connected with (I'm surprised Mcduffie didn't dislocate his arm streching out for that one pass) when he finally got his rythum. By all rights we should have lost that game. Thank god for Lamar. I do not percieve that win as a Fiedler victory. Instead we won the game in spite off him.

I remember that game, i was there. When indy went for the field goal in ot we all started walking out thinking the game was most definitely over. then the dumbass missed the kick and sat down thnking god we were still alive. then after lamar broke the td the staduim broke into so much excitement it will be a game i'll never forget, even more than the atlanta game a couple years ago where vick almost led them to a comeback victory if it wasn't for the 4 and goal stop(another great one to go too)

I listened to this one on the radio. That was my junior year of high school, and we had Saturday basketball practice, so I had to listen on my walkman during water breaks. Fortunately the overtime extended the game long enough for me to get home and watch the end :)

RICKYSABEAST said:
That game gave me a great off season reminder of how much Fiedler sucks! He got picked three times and it should have been five. The balls kept sailing on him in his own stadium. It's one thing if you're in enemy territory and you're not used to the climate and wind. It's simply proof that you're inept when it happens in your own stadium. I don't care how many passes he connected with (I'm surprised Mcduffie didn't dislocate his arm streching out for that one pass) when he finally got his rythum. By all rights we should have lost that game. Thank god for Lamar. I do not percieve that win as a Fiedler victory. Instead we won the game in spite off him.

That catch by McDuffie was clutch too.

Back
Top Bottom