2004 Dolphins Slogan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Dolphins Slogan

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
One team, one vision, we're ready.. What do you guys think? I just heard on the radio..Sounds good to me..By the way A.J. Feeley is the next Dan
Marino..And the Dolphins are going to the SuperBowl..

good slogan! the phins are the "elite unit" of the NFL ;)..but..

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
.By the way A.J. Feeley is the next Dan

:roflmao: i hope so man!! go phinz

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
One team, one vision, we're ready.. What do you guys think? I just heard on the radio

I really, really like it!

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
..Sounds good to me..By the way A.J. Feeley is the next Dan

HELL YES! ;)

New Slogan for 2004...."Missing the Playoffs for a 3rd time is a charm!"
....or is it just 3 strikes and Wanny's out?

Either way it's Wanny's swan song season! See ya later Bumstead!

Eh, it doesnt sound very original. "The Tradition Continues" was better. I would like something a little more inspiring.

The Tradition Continues is our slogan with our team every year. This is the 04-05 season slogan. BTW PF06, how do you know what is going to happen with our team this year? Are you a soothsayer like in Julius Caesar where you can see into the future?

how about "read my lips: no more headlines!"

..... we have had more than our fair share already this offseason. another good one would be "the team with a million roster moves" or "our front office is a revolving door!"

:D

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
One team, one vision, we're ready.. What do you guys think? I just heard on the radio..Sounds good to me..By the way A.J. Feeley is the next Dan

Damn, you're really optimistic. I think it is incredibly stupid to call Feeley the next Marino. Feeley has never been a starter and in the few games he played he was nothing more than average. What you said is insulting to Dan Marino IMO. No one is the next Marino, and some career backup QB who may or may not start and has never done anything special is certainly not the next Marino.

As for our slogan, it isn't special. Last year it was "Back with a Vengance" and as well all know, we came back and started the season off by losing at home to the Texans.

IF (and I pray every day that it is) this is Wanny's last year, how about the old country song "Take this coach and shove it"

Ice, I think he was kidding/being sarcastic....

BTW, I think Wanny will be here for many more years to come, because I think he is going to get the job done. Coach of the year! :woot:

Prime Time said:

BTW, I think Wanny will be here for many more years to come, because I think he is going to get the job done. Coach of the year! :woot:

now that is optimism :party: :bandwagon

Prime Time said:

And I thought I was off in LALA land sometimes..... :lol:

Prime Time said:
The Tradition Continues is our slogan with our team every year. This is the 04-05 season slogan. BTW PF06, how do you know what is going to happen with our team this year? Are you a soothsayer like in Julius Caesar where you can see into the future?
Obviously 8000 posts here haven't translated into much knowledge.
Just because I don't think this team will make the Playoffs, doesn't mean that they can't have a pretty good record, and go 9-7 or 10-6(like last year).
But if you're unrealistic enough to believe that all the changes on this team coaching and personnel wise will translate to a memorable season...then you're placing too much faith in your hope, not an honest view of what this team is in for. Personally I'm done hoping, I expect to see a team that is loaded with talent actually live up to it potential. THIS IS WANNSTEAD's last change, and I, like many others think that he's just not the guy to light any sort of fire under their collective asses.:fire:

You were born in 88? Why did I even bother answering this post? :roflmao: :jk:

Really it all depends on how this offense does. We were 10-6 last year. If the defense holds and the offense scores about 4 points more a game we should be back in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom